Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Interesting to see the lack of respect for Higgins. Just casual handshakes no love for him. I'm with them. The bloke is a disingenuous *smile*. Didn't want to but in after all we gave to him with his brain issues
No-one stopped to talk to him.
He is a judas. *smile* him

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Quite simply, we’re not a good enough side v the rest of the comp unless we bring uber pressure and frenetic, repeat on repeat effort. We don’t have the skill level, especially under these new rules, to play possession football and try and hit targets - especially up front.

Refresh over the pre season. Remember who we are and how we play, and re set. Few changes to personnel as well.

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
it was bizarre.

when they ran out, cotchy looked like he was going to burst into tears.

$hai looked entirely disinterested.

other than vlastuin, noone could kick or catch.

Way beyond 'one of those nights'
Something is up.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
houli Cotchin edwards astbury and maybe reiwold/grimes all cooked but coaches just can’t see it yet. Serious decisions need to be made.
Baker can't kick
Short is back to his 2017 form
McIntosh and Pickett are a disaster with the ball.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
For anybody who thought we were just biding our time for a run at finals, there’s the reality check. We are flat, and lack the hunger.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Saints think they are world beaters.

Gold Coast are the only side we mightve got over tonight.

But we arent allowed to play them in Melbourne.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We need a quality mid, we can't rely on Prestia .
Make a play for Tarranto or Green and if cost us Bolton so be it.
Bolton can't be given more then 550k
My offer would be 450 3yrs.