Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Wow, so it looks like no Balta or Broad for the rest of the year. I will be astounded if we make the 8. Who comes in for those 2? I have no idea!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Wow, so it looks like no Balta or Broad for the rest of the year. I will be astounded if we make the 8. Who comes in for those 2? I have no idea!
Dave for one
Then I dunno. Probably KMac or Picket back and bring Mansell back in. Or Drioli

Reactions: 1 user

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
You could sit through 2 weeks at Wimbledon and see less unforced errors than we produced tonight. Unforced! I thought the Saints were ordinary tonight...we were just worse.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Balta, Broad and Houli all gone from backline for rest of year. Who comes in? Astbury? FFS we should have drafted the purple headed ex Geesook player mid year

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
You could sit through 2 weeks at Wimbledon and see less unforced errors than we produced tonight. Unforced! I thought the Saints were ordinary tonight...we were just worse.
Agree, thought the Aints were bog average tonight.....sitting here stunned tbh

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Saints think they are world beaters.

Gold Coast are the only side we mightve got over tonight.

But we arent allowed to play them in Melbourne.
We wouldn’t have beaten anyone tonight. And our record at the G this year is putrid. Time to move to Chernobyl?

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
So with Balta suspected ACL, Broad syndesmosis of the ankle and Vlaustin some leg injury, it's not looking good at all.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I blame Short.
Not once but twice he took the ball off 2 teammates who both in range to kick important early gowjs

Reactions: 2 users