Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Front Bar

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Sam won the line of the year last week - getting George Calombaris in to coach Freemantle would be great for their salary cap :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Just heard it Too!

You are correct.

What a special player. They will show the mark he took if the WAFL literally standing on someone’s shoulders.

You have to see people for the supporters who never saw him play.

Electrifying player whose career was cut short due to too many head knocks.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Will be a must watch, mark and goal of the year in the same year for the mighty Tigers.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Has added a 4th in Aussie comedian Andy Lee (and a Cartoon supporter)

I think they just jumped the shark with this. Might as well rename it the Carlton Bar soon.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

I think they just jumped the shark with this. Might as well rename it the Carlton Bar soon.
Yep didnt need Lee.

Talk about fixing something that aint broke.

Might be right TF, this might be the "The Fonz on water skis moment" ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Andy Lee is likeable but he’s not funny.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Having 3 Carlton die-hards on a show where they work the hosts teams into the narrative is just not going to work for anyone other than Carlton supporters.

Will be fun to watch before and after we play them for sure, but as for the rest, let's see.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Talk about fixing something that aint broke.
Definitely broke if Mick Molloy is involved.

The most nauseating, brain-dead, predictable, low brow jerk in the entertainment business.

His radio show is pure puss.

If the Late Show/Martin Molloy version came face to face with the current day edition he would execute himself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Molloy barracking for Richmond is more likely to turn me off the club than any of the miserable years we endured in the 80s and 90s.

• Haha

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Definitely broke if Mick Molloy is involved.

The most nauseating, brain-dead, predictable, low brow jerk in the entertainment business.

His radio show is pure puss.

If the Late Show/Martin Molloy version came face to face with the current day edition he would execute himself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Molloy barracking for Richmond is more likely to turn me off the club than any of the miserable years we endured in the 80s and 90s.
I reckon he’s a funny *smile* and always have. Glad he’s a diehard Tiger. Three Carlton hosts still won’t be enough to blanket him.

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2016
Mick“s a passionate Tiger and funny, or not, he is one of us.

i used to luv the crap he gave McChins on their breakfast show. It was brilliant

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
I reckon he’s a funny **** and always have. Glad he’s a diehard Tiger. Three Carlton hosts still won’t be enough to blanket him.
Yes I love Molloy's sense of humour...........and going by the ratings so do a lot of other people.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I find Molloy a bit meh but he's hardly going to turn me off the Mighty Tigers.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We dont have enough loudmouth media types banging our drum. We need Mallory out there.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I find Molloy a bit meh but he's hardly going to turn me off the Mighty Tigers.
I didn't day would, I said more likely. ;)

To put it another way, I'd rather watch Geelong beat us by 157 in 2007 400 times consecutively, than listen to Molloy for 10 seconds.

Last edited: