Front Bar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Front Bar

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I didn't day would, I said more likely. ;)

Tp out it another way, I'd rather watch Geelong beat us by 157 in 2007 400 times consecutively, than listen to Molloy for 10 seconds.
OK I'm understanding you really don't enjoy the work of Mick Molloy

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2003
Didn't Mickey say about 4 weeks out from Finals last year if we won flag he would get a Mabsy Chol haircut?
Can anyone else recall?
Or was it 2018 when he said it?
I think Cholly was in seniors at the time and going ok.
Also recall flog Bwian (in woaming Bwian) interviewing Cholly's cousin (after Coll match?) who referred to him as "Beats".
Crack up. Then Ling kept calling him Beats.
Hair cut time for the opening show, Mickey!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Didn't Mickey say about 4 weeks out from Finals last year if we won flag he would get a Mabsy Chol haircut?
Can anyone else recall?
Also recall flog Bwian (in woaming Bwian) interviewing Cholly's cousin (after Coll match?) who referred to him as "Beats".
Pretty sure he said if we win the flag last year that he’d get a Chol haircut. They did a cgi mock-up of what it would like.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017

To put it another way, I'd rather watch Geelong beat us by 157 in 2007 400 times consecutively, than listen to Molloy for 10 seconds.
He obviously snubbed you a bit like Steve Waugh must have?

Molloy isn't your typical low brow footy head comedian IMO, perfect for the FB.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Can anyone else recall?
He originally said if we made the Grannie, he'd get the Cholly do for the Grand final episode of the show. Then he changed it to if we won the Grannie, bit lame having to wait till the first show this year to see if he gets the stripe added. Should have done it before the Grannie.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Never really met Steve Waugh but heard some good stories about him.

This sums him up:
Martyn running himself out sums up Swaugh? Martyn took off for the 3rd (which was easily there, shown by the fact Waugh made his ground with time to spare) but then stopped after 3 or 4 steps. He wasn't even running to the danger end.

If you want to slag of one of our greatest ever captains, you're going to have to do better than that *smile*.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
The Front ar is good. Great chemistry between the 3 regular hosts. Another Carlton supporter though? Can only think one of the others like Pang is stepping out to do something else.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
The Front ar is good. Great chemistry between the 3 regular hosts. Another Carlton supporter though? Can only think one of the others like Pang is stepping out to do something else.
Love the Front Bar and Mick's a beauty. We got tickets to the show in 2018 (from memory) and Dimma was a guest. Loved it.

If they're adding another Cartoon knucklehead to the panel they need to lose Maher. He adds very little.

percyms

Tiger Superstar
Feb 24, 2008

To put it another way, I'd rather watch Geelong beat us by 157 in 2007 400 times consecutively, than listen to Molloy for 10 seconds.
Typical - do u have to say something cynical or controversaial about every bloody thing??

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Martyn running himself out sums up Swaugh? Martyn took off for the 3rd (which was easily there, shown by the fact Waugh made his ground with time to spare) but then stopped after 3 or 4 steps. He wasn't even running to the danger end.

If you want to slag of one of our greatest ever captains, you're going to have to do better than that ****.
That was the first test of Waugh's last series and there was plenty of pressure on his place in the side. I understand the stump mics were interesting listening while that was happening as were the discussions in the rooms later. He cooked Martyn to save himself, no question.

Waugh fits firmly in the good player, *smile* bloke category according to Shane Warne and that's plenty good enough for me. Warne has forgotten more about cricket than Waugh ever knew I reckon.

Typical - do u have to say something cynical or controversaial about every bloody thing??
I don't think not liking Mick Molloy is either cynical or controversial in any way shape or form, by any definition.

Go back to Carlton, Percy.

Razorgang2

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
That was the first test of Waugh's last series and there was plenty of pressure on his place in the side. I understand the stump mics were interesting listening while that was happening as were the discussions in the rooms later. He cooked Martyn to save himself, no question.

Waugh fits firmly in the good player, **** bloke category according to Shane Warne and that's plenty good enough for me. Warne has forgotten more about cricket than Waugh ever knew I reckon.

I don't think not liking Mick Molloy is either cynical or controversial in any way shape or form, by any definition.

You appear to not liking critical thinking of your opinions BR. Have a frothy or three, relax.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Love the Front Bar and Mick's a beauty. We got tickets to the show in 2018 (from memory) and Dimma was a guest. Loved it.

If they're adding another Cartoon knucklehead to the panel they need to lose Maher. He adds very little.
I’d keep Maher and forget about Lee. Maher’s a good fall guy for the other 2. I think having a 4th member, regardless of who they support, upsets the dynamic.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If they were to get a 4th member it should have been Santo or Ed Kavalee

percyms

Tiger Superstar
Feb 24, 2008

Waugh fits firmly in the good player, **** bloke category according to Shane Warne and that's plenty good enough for me. Warne has forgotten more about cricket than Waugh ever knew I reckon.

Idiot - oh look their is an ignore button so dont have to read any more of your inane self grandising garbage.... Click.

• Haha