FTF Online auction.....my Jack Riewoldt painting is up for auction! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FTF Online auction.....my Jack Riewoldt painting is up for auction!

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
www.darrochcustompaint.com
Earlier in the year I posted my painting on PRE when I listed it on ebay to sell. It didn't sell and not long after RFC launched TFTF so I decided to donate it as I was not in a position financially to donate money.

The response from Richmond and subsequently Jack himself was fantastic. Jack was so impressed that he asked and got one for himself (my avatar is a photo of the painting Jack got)

Anyway it's up for grabs through the online auction now. http://www.ftfauction.com.au/.
This time it has Jack's signature and an official certificate of authenticity.

Richmond are going to help me in regards to painting more one of a kind originals in the future, and I am currently conveying with the AFL in regards to obtaining an official AFL license. This might be a chance to get an original artwork at a good price before I hopefully become an officially licensed AFL artist.

100% of the money is going to the fund. I have no idea of the reserve price, in fact I was surprised there is one considering the painting was donated. They obviously feel it is worth something!

Just thought I'd let PREnders know about it. Love to hear what you guys think

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
DirtyDogTiger said:
We need to talk about your username for starters
ha ha! I spotted a while back that you were referred to as DDT. I thought hey, that's mine! Maybe the fact you have about 11 thousand more posts than me gives you first choice. Maybe you could be DDT and I'll be DDt, what do you rekon?! lol

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
No probs ToO

JackRiewoldtpaintingcopycropped.jpg

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
Of course mate. My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darroch-Custom-Paint-and-airbrushing/145541018818197

Most of my work is on there, both old and new in the photos section. The videos ghost was talkin about are posted on my wall

It's called Darroch Custom Paint and airbrushing, but I go under the name Darroch Airbrush Studio now. Facebook doesn't let you change the name.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Great work, you'll overtake Jamie Cooper as the AFL artist of choice.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Great stuff DDt, love the falcon.

It needs a name for CarsIII, perhaps, Ho?