Future Father / Son's | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Future Father / Son's

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
On 2022 VFL list
DNQ for father/son

Harrison Bourke

23/03/2003, 200cm, 80kg, ruck/key forward

Grandson of the great Francis Bourke and son of David, Harrison is a young, raw ruck/key forward. Hungry to improve and learn, Harry can only benefit from a VFL pre-season as he develops his craft.
His great Grandpa played for the Tiggies as well. Would be a travesty if the kid developed up n some lowlife scum like Dodo snaffled him.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
On 2022 VFL list
DNQ for father/son

Harrison Bourke

Grandson of the great Francis Bourke and son of David, Harrison is a young, raw ruck/key forward. Hungry to improve and learn, Harry can only benefit from a VFL pre-season as he develops his craft.
Getting old if Jughead’s son is running around in the VFL :cry:

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
On 2022 VFL list
DNQ for father/son

Harrison Bourke

Good luck to the boy.

Reactions: 1 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
News to me that David had a son. Thought he had 3 daughters. Gorgeous looking girls too by the way.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Similar jug head but bigger jug. Let's hope he has his mums body and she's a body builder
David Bourke took mark of the year over Hird
That stands up in my book.
Knowing our luck this Bourke will be s superstar but we won't have priority over him.

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Got his Dad's shoulders. Fighting genetics me thinks but good luck to the boy. His Dad didnt fail due to lack of skill or bravery. Body let him down

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
David Bourke took mark of the year over Hird
That stands up in my book.
Knowing our luck this Bourke will be s superstar but we won't have priority over him.
Given he’s 18 turning 19, I’m guessing he was draft eligible but not good enough

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Remembering that David only played 85 games for Richmond making his son ineligible for F/S.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Got his Dad's shoulders. Fighting genetics me thinks but good luck to the boy. His Dad didnt fail due to lack of skill or bravery. Body let him down
Yep, that was the main concern with him progressing. Just couldn't beef up no matter how much he ate.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Good fella David , I was in my car one day with my son who was primary school age at the time ironically on punt rd , and he pulled up next to us in the car , my son recognised him and got all excited . He wound down his window and had a quick chat to him before the lights went green .

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Need 3 more seasons out of Marlion. Two boys. All the rest of our recent players are running at 95% girls.
I'd be checking the Punt Road water.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Need 3 more seasons out of Marlion. Two boys. All the rest of our recent players are running at 95% girls.
I'd be checking the Punt Road water.
Actually, it's seriously strange how few male off-spring our ex-players produce. Might bear investigation.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Actually, it's seriously strange how few male off-spring our ex-players produce. Might bear investigation.

Must be all that mindfulness . . . oh, wait a minute, between 4 males in my generation in my extended family we have 7 kids - all girls. Geez, we must all be Richmond Men :cool:

DS

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Must be all that mindfulness . . . oh, wait a minute, between 4 males in my generation in my extended family we have 7 kids - all girls. Geez, we must all be Richmond Men :cool:

DS
In my family I was one of three boys with 5 sisters. But now have 9 nephews and just 4 nieces. It's all a statistical mystery.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
What we need is for the Dustbag to marry that supermodel and giddy up.