Future Father / Son's | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Future Father / Son's

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was just thinking. .... if the criteria in the AFL for a father/son is 100 games and the AFLW father/daughter, 1 game.... What is it for mother/daughter and mother/son?
Somewhere down the track it's going to happen and it'll be interesting to see how they come up with a number given how few games the girls currently play.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
interesting to see who the first mother / son player will be. Any of our female players have any kids?

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
pretty sure Courtney ???? has a couple
PY5LkkU5HNZZhVmMZZ3B.jpg

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
interesting to see who the first mother / son player will be. Any of our female players have any kids?
who is the best 16yo in the country? we should draft their mum next year and have her sit on the bench for a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
who is the best 16yo in the country? we should draft their mum next year and have her sit on the bench for a game.
Brilliant Brodders but you know the pr!cks would change the rules overnight if they thought we had some advantage :mad:

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Picking star footballers from breeding stock is a bit like racehorses. There is some sort of correlation but it’s by no means a certainty.
How many Brownlows did Shane Martin win?
Shane Tuck and his brother Travis would have been the best bred footballers ever. From a Tuck and an Ablett :LOL:
Maybe that can be a new thread? Best bred footballers ever !!

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Must be all that mindfulness . . . oh, wait a minute, between 4 males in my generation in my extended family we have 7 kids - all girls. Geez, we must all be Richmond Men :cool:

DS
I have 2 Daughters

I have been best man to 4 different friends in my lifetime and all 4 of them have girls
total between the 5 of us 12 girls 0 boys

Its the yellow & Black colours the yellow just takes over

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Fathers who have lean muscle mass have a tendency to father daughters.( urban legend that seems to have some merit)

We need to tell players to father their kids after they retire. (they are too fit)

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Ben Miller and his partner have just had a baby boy.

Just needs to play another 99 games. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Fathers who have lean muscle mass have a tendency to father daughters.( urban legend that seems to have some merit)

We need to tell players to father their kids after they retire. (they are too fit)
That theory has not worked so well for Richo and The Tuck boys were pretty much all born whilst dad was plying

We need to invest in a gender selection lab at Punt Rd

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
I have 2 Daughters

I have been best man to 4 different friends in my lifetime and all 4 of them have girls
total between the 5 of us 12 girls 0 boys

Its the yellow & Black colours the yellow just takes over
Mate had 5 boys.Wife wanted a girl hence 5 kids.
So far their Grandparents too 3 girls.lol

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I believe Brad Ottens is soon to have a boy (they already have 2 girls).

I assume he'd be eligible for both Tigers and Salties under F/S?