Future Father / Son's | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Future Father / Son's

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Picking star footballers from breeding stock is a bit like racehorses. There is some sort of correlation but it’s by no means a certainty.
How many Brownlows did Shane Martin win?
Shane Tuck and his brother Travis would have been the best bred footballers ever. From a Tuck and an Ablett :LOL:
Maybe that can be a new thread? Best bred footballers ever !!
I highly doubt there would be a better breeding
Tuck dad
Ablett mum

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Brett Deledio 3 daughters. Chris Newman 3 daughters. Jack 2 daughters. Trent 2 daughters (& Parker). Bachar Houli 2 daughters. Richo 2 daughters. 15 children between them and 1 son. You wouldn’t read about it.

Lucky our premiership ruckman Grigga has 2 sons.
I reckon a flag should be a qualifier as well.

You never know, with all the madness of the snowflake progressives, it will probably be a hybrid game of touch by the time these kids are teenagers.

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon a flag should be a qualifier as well.

You never know, with all the madness of the snowflake progressives, it will probably be a hybrid game of touch by the time these kids are teenagers.
It just doesn't seem fair. Isn't there a former Saints back pocket player with 5 sons coming up through the junior ranks?

• Wow