Game Day AFLW Round 5 - Richmond v Geelong: somewhere beyond civilisation as we know it | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day AFLW Round 5 - Richmond v Geelong: somewhere beyond civilisation as we know it

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thought I would try and put the AFLW game day thread on Dyer Tribe this week as it seemed to get lost in the AFLW board last week.

So, here we go again, can we crack a win?

Geelong look pretty weak and Richmond have improved a lot over the last 2 weeks.

Just hope the team can keep their concentration on their system and not get nervous if they are in a position to win.

Looking at The Age this morning, all but 1 tipster picked Richmond to win - egads, we're favourites.

Can't make it to Geelong tonight but will be watching on TV. The game day hub on the RFC website is claiming this will be on Channel 7, but the freeview TV Guide does not have it listed. Will have to see but should be live streaming so I can just do that if I have to.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
While in the past, having a milestone win against the Blues or Pies would have been special, in this era doing it against the Cats would be beautiful.

Reactions: 2 users