Game Day - Geelong V Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Geelong V Richmond

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I wish my brother was the head of football
They completed there mission. 2 games clear above us . We shouldve won.
Maybe 1 day from a player Geelong delist this year, comes out and says it was premeditated. And Scott commanded the first opportunity to do it, you must go through with it.

Screenshot_20220628-201435_Samsung Internet.jpg

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That free against Lynch when Jack took the mark was a disgrace. De Koenig isn’t even looking at the ball and has a hold of Lynch’s jumper. It should have been a free alright - to Lynch !

And once again it was that ***** Andrew Stephens who did it. That guy beats us up every time he umpires us. He’s an absolute cheat that guy.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I hope this is the moment. I hope when they release the docco that this was the moment that once against galvinised this group and led it to another premiership. The cherry on top. The greatest team ever.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Watched the replay with a cooler head, it was even worse in terms of us being stooged.

1. Prestia getting taken out, 2 or 3 goals there.
2. Umps were terrible and shafted us, evidenced by free count, but even simplifying it down to HTB in the fwd line decisions, theirs got paid and 2 goals result, ours didn't. One of theirs wasn't there, Miers one, ours were well and truly there. So if ump is consistent, theirs not paid or all of them paid, there's 2 goals our way.

3. Missed sodas, this our own fault of course, but still a factor. They missed maybe one, no real absolute sodas, we missed 2, and possibly 3 depending on how you define soda. And I haven't counted the Lynch dropped mark when he was in an acre in the goalsquare.

I'm being conservative IMO. I reckon it will galvanise us.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I hope this is the moment. I hope when they release the docco that this was the moment that once against galvinised this group and led it to another premiership. The cherry on top. The greatest team ever.
The greatest club ever.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users