Game Day - Geelong V Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Geelong V Richmond

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Just noticed on AFL360 that Pricky's orgasm after the game wasn't just his first one but the second one. Was he banging on the side window or door (left of the TV, right of him) facing Dimma's box?

Yep he's a class act old Pricky

Reactions: 2 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Just noticed on AFL360 that Pricky's orgasm after the game wasn't just his first one but the second one. Was he banging on the side window or door (left of the TV, right of him) facing Dimma's box?
I get the feeling he was directing to some Tiger fans in the crowd. What a piece of sh!t this salty pr!ck is.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

Stackey

Tiger Rookie
Jan 13, 2022
Just salty trying to get Dimma's attention on the side window...WE KO PRESTIA, WE WIN THE GAME!!!

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
We thought the free kick count in this game was bad. Imagine next time we play them with an unshakeable will to hurt them at every contest. We'll score a new world record for frees against.

Reactions: 5 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
We thought the free kick count in this game was bad. Imagine next time we play them with an unshakeable will to hurt them at every contest. We'll score a new world record for frees against.
I will live with that. Smash these *smile* *smile* off the park. Still ropable.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Did anyone see the vision of Selwood hugging Stewart all smiles and congratulatory pats at the quarter time break? Then Salty goes up to and says something.

I am more convinced now that Prestia was their target for the day and they were celebrating.

Reactions: 6 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I barely care about flags anymore. I live to beat these pricks in finals.

• Love

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
We're all still seething. We're angsty in anticipation that Stewart will get less than he deserves tonight. We're furious the AFL PR machine has kicked into overdrive, shouting from the rooftops what a good bloke he is and how upset he is, with stuff all said about Dion. We're ruing the lost opportunity that puts us behind the 8-ball.

But. So many positives to take from the weekend on calmer reflection. It wasn't just that we came from 35 points down with our best player taken out of the game in vicious, shocking fashion. It wasn't just that we did so having gone in without Cotch, Lambo and Balta, or with Juddy, MoJu, Hugo, Gibbo and Ross, or with Dusty out of sorts, all while getting a typical rogering from the men in slime green. It was all of those things, and more. It was Robbie Tarrant showing why we signed him, displaying crazy courage to go back with the flight into Jack Henry in the first quarter, getting up and flogging Shovekins, with a broken hand. He's a Richmond Man now. It was Shai's Dustyesque, emotive jumper pull, it was MoJu's composure, it was Liam Baker's will, Jack Ross's growth, Hugo's progression. It was the guts and character of the team to put their heads down and run Geelong (and ultimately themselves) off their feet when lesser teams under lesser coaches might have spat it, retaliated, lost focus and gone down by 10 goals. How could you not love this *smile* team? The opposition clubbed us over the head from behind, and they got up and fought on. The balls and the guts. They know we've got 'em. They know and we know. We lost the game but we won the test. They're not in a hurry to play us again, especially in a final. We can't *smile*.ing wait.

And it was the VFL boys getting up off the canvas the next day and finishing over the top at their shithole. That was a club statement. Immense. The tough guys led the way: Aarts (talk about a club player - make him captain of the 2s), Stack, Mansell, Cumbers, but also the kids Banks, Ryan and Sonsie. Our 11 foot project player means we're one down, and then he roved the pack and kicked a vital goal.

Growth. Steel. Fire in the belly. United, furious determination. If we qualify in position, and sound, we're gonna unleash hell.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I barely care about flags anymore. I live to beat these pricks in finals.
Best thing about the Dimma v Pricky war is that we lead 3-1 in flags. Technically, should be 3-0 as Prickhead was given a feast on a platter when he walked in.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Did anyone see the vision of Selwood hugging Stewart all smiles and congratulatory pats at the quarter time break? Then Salty goes up to and says something.

I am more convinced now that Prestia was their target for the day and they were celebrating.
The media needs to highlight Selwood’s congratulations. It would help to explode that whole good bloke myth he’s built around himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Hawkins STARTED off with ...."The thing that's impressed me most is how Tom Stewart has stood up to all this ....blah blah blah ..."

Then i.e. AFTER that - he went on to say ... "First and foremost it's about Dion Prestia .... blah blah blah ..."

Weasel words. If it really was "first and foremost" you bloody well should have said it FIRST.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users