GAME DAY Rd 13 - against the Pepper Power at the home of the G | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Rd 13 - against the Pepper Power at the home of the G

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
10 verses 12 - it’s one of those must win games but they all are now given our position on the ladder.

Everyone expects us to win - everyone expects us to rock back into the 8 and play finals

I am not so confident on both those fronts.

The Power have rediscovered their Pepper Pig. They have gone in short, without a key ruck, does that unbalance our team.

Have we sacrificed some speed and forward pressure for extra grunt around the ground.

Its going to be a slog and I reckon the Thursday game has arrived a bit early this week for some reason, I am not quite in the game day groove but I hope we turn up and settle into the game quickly after the bye, one of these teams will be a bit slow to dust the winter bye break off, hope it’s not us.

Perfect weather for winter footy, a bit cold, no wind, moisture in the air but no rain but it’s slippery under foot and therefore the game is played like a wet game.

Can we do it for Capt Grimes 200th and the first gamer.

RFC DNA to continue, expect us to grind out a 3 to 4 goal lead and then watch the pepper pigs get back into the game and we are left to fight out a close one.

To close to call is my prediction.

……but we will win the free kick count.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
10 verses 12 - it’s one of those must win games but they all are now given our position on the ladder.

Everyone expects us to win - everyone expects us to rock back into the 8 and play finals

The Power have rediscovered their Pepper Pig. They have gone in short, without a key ruck, does that unbalance our team.

Have we sacrificed some speed and forward pressure for extra grunt around the ground.

Its going to be a slog and I reckon the Thursday game has arrived a bit early this week for some reason, I am not quite in the game day groove but I hope we turn up and settle into the game quickly after the bye, one of these teams will be a bit slow to dust the winter bye break off, hope it’s not us.

Perfect weather for winter footy, a bit cold, no wind, moisture in the air but no rain but it’s slippery under foot and therefore the game is played like a wet game.

RFC DNA to continue, expect us to grind out a 3 to 4 goal lead and then watch the pepper pigs get back into the game and we are left to fight out a close one.

I am pretty certain we won't win the free kick count, but agree with your other predictions

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Bank the win and move on. Have a feeling it's going to be an absolute dog of a game.

Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
so many teams yapping at the heels of the top 8.

disappointing loss to a well credentialed side - on their dung heap - just before the bye.

we are building form steadily.

inclement conditions at our fortress on a thursday night.

biggest game since the 2020 grand final. so many gains to be made from a win.

so many questions if we lose.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Woah, slow down there.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Hoping for a good solid performance overall
Look forward to seeing the newbie get involved and show us something
Won’t be a big crowd but it’ll be our crowd
Surely on the ‘G tonight we'll avoid any 50‘s against us
Gonna be cold and I’m putting on heaps of layers and will be heading off shortly
Fingers crossed

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Danger game. Small crowd. Low atmosphere at the moment. Port Bogelaide are used to small crowds and little atmosphere. Will feel at home. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Going to slap myself in the face everytime I yell "Go Juddy!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lambert the sub, the sub is probably a good role for him with the way his hip is.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Bloody umpires, you’ve been crucifying us all night!

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
4 qtr effort we win this anything less we don't no fade out and undiscipline to.