Game Day Richmond v Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Richmond v Adelaide

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
I can’t see how they get more shots on goal than us. I can’t see our system allowing that. It’ll come down to accuracy. They may arse it for a while but not a whole game. Tigers by 4 goals.

Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I want to see our defensive structures strangle the opposition.

80 - 50 final score

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Big game, must win. We lose this and we are level with StKilda on 5-6, bloody hard to do anything from there.

DS

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Obviously we are the better side, however this season we’ve had a few “ not switched on” performances and in the games Ive seen of the Crows Nicks has them having a real crack, they look like they may have some potential in the big man department going forward , however on the day we really need a win , just because a few champs a back doesn’t mean we win, I’d imagine Skip will set the tone . A loss today will have massive consequences.

Im not expecting big games for Chol or CJ , however I want commitment and work rate, big games for both lads, hopefully RCD and the Boss ( I just came up with that :)) ) can make it hard to not select them going forward.

Go Tiges

Feb 25, 2007
We normally generate a lot of scoring opportunities at giants stadium, bout 25. But more points than goals. i.e 10 goals 15 behinds.
Let's convert more goals and win this by 40 pts+

Reactions: 4 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Can someone explain why the crowd is only occupying the half of the ground to the right of screen, whilst it’s completely deserted to the left??

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Can someone explain why the crowd is only occupying the half of the ground to the right of screen, whilst it’s completely deserted to the left??
Richmond supporters to the right and those supporting the Umpires / Cows to the left

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great to see CCJ and Cholly in. Feel good when talls are in. Mark, mark, mark!!

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Memo AFL, there was a jumper clash between Richmond and Adelaide in 2017 but seems no clash today.

• Haha