Game Day Richmond v Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Richmond v Adelaide

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The kick ins are interesting. Many clubs have the player kicking in run from the square and bomb long. Seems we don't like that.
The umps are letting them run 30m

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The kick ins are interesting. Many clubs have the player kicking in run from the square and bomb long. Seems we don't like that.
Not at all. All our kick outs were extremely short, then maybe 2 or 3 more chip passes if possible. I think we learnt from previous matches where we had Balta bombing it long and it was coming straight back.

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Hey Adelaide got fined $50,000 for their players not wearing masks on a plane. Not wearing masks on planes is actually a real covid law, not the "AFL Covid rules" Stacky and CCJ broke. Why do two Richmond blokes get fined 100 k for a late night kebab and half a Crows team breaching a real law get only $50K

Reactions: 1 user

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
They are one of our obvious problems at the moment. We are missing the distance which the new rule was supposed to enable, our second kick is often slow too. My thinking is that this will change this week.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Balta should take the kickouts. Run 30 kick 70 , hit Jack on the tit at half forward.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Hey Adelaide got fined $50,000 for their players not wearing masks on a plane. Not wearing masks on planes is actually a real covid law, not the "AFL Covid rules" Stacky and CCJ broke. Why do two Richmond blokes get fined 100 k for a late night kebab and half a Crows team breaching a real law get only $50K
Pretty sure we had special rules to allow the hub so it put the wholw comp at risk if the government changed its mind.

here would screw up one club and create a big problem but not destroy the whole competition.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not at all. All our kick outs were extremely short, then maybe 2 or 3 more chip passes if possible. I think we learnt from previous matches where we had Balta bombing it long and it was coming straight back.

Yep, and this was what the PRE brains trust were calling for last week so good that Dimma and the crew listened.