Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v Geelong Preliminary Final

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Is this fool still going on about how not good we are? Ironic that we slapped them twice in finals during this period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geelong will be called the Rabbits every time they play us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is this fool still going on about how not good we are? Ironic that we slapped them twice during finals during this period.

2021 is when things will likely get ugly for Geesook I reckon.

2020 will edge them to the edge of the cliff, 2021 they should start tipping over it, and once they go it will be a hard fall and Scott will probably leave the club in a mess and claim no responsibility for it.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

2020 will edge them to the edge of the cliff, 2021 they should start tipping over it, and once they go it will be a hard fall and Scott will probably leave the club in a mess and claim no responsibility for it.

It's called the Reverse Dimma & Salty Scott will be the inaugural winner.

I love the "Geesook" label :rotfl2 :rotfl2:rotfl2Nice one Craig

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Just shows how important that prem was.
Make the Grand Final, job safe for 5 years
Win that grand final and his job would have been safe for another 10 years.

Job security unknown now.
Just to rub salt into his wounds it would be great to see a Richmond man tke his job.

• Haha

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Just shows how important that prem was.
Make the Grand Final, job safe for 5 years
Win that grand final and his job would have been safe for another 10 years.

Job security unknown now.
Just to rub salt into his wounds it would be great to see a Richmond man tke his job.

There's a few good Tiger candidates, Matty Knights, Chris Newman, Grigga will be in the frame in a couple of years.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
There's a few good Tiger candidates, Matty Knights, Chris Newman, Grigga will be in the frame in a couple of years.
I don't think it will be a couple of years.

Jungle drums are beating and if they start slipping this year, it could be curtains far Salty.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looks like only 17 games, less at the craphole in Geelong?

If they have less home games they are in deep s***.

DS

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Geez, we are all dining out on this win for a fair while. I might just watch that second half just one more time..

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just watched the second half of the 2019 PF against the Cats.

BEAUTIFUL......................................

Gee Prestia was phenomenal the second half.

Reactions: 5 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I thought why not watch the second half again - lost count of how many times I have watched it - it’s one of my all time favourite games.

Who cares the cats finally won it in 22 when you can watch this game and the 20 gf on replay forever.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I thought why not watch the second half again - lost count of how many times I have watched it - it’s one of my all time favourite games.

Who cares the cats finally won it in 22 when you can watch this game and the 20 gf on replay forever.
Have watched them both heaps plus the 17 final as well. The radio calls from these games are good when you are traveling in the car.

• Love

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

I think my all time favourite passage of play is Dusty’s last goal in the game. From the moment Stanley saw Dusty in the vicinity and *smile* himself, unsure whether to mark or punch the ball, to seeing 4-5 handbaggers mesmerized unsure what to do with the magician performing, to diverfield attempting to lay a tackle only to be unceremoniously shrugged off like he was a school kid footballer, to THAT goal :)

FE057820-55B2-4E5F-A199-50E0006A5CF8.jpeg

Excuse me while I go and take a cold shower :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I think my all time favourite passage of play is Dusty’s last goal in the game. From the moment Stanley saw Dusty in the vicinity and *smile* himself, unsure whether to mark or punch the ball, to seeing 4-5 handbaggers mesmerized unsure what to do with the magician performing, to diverfield attempting to lay a tackle only to be unceremoniously shrugged off like he was a school kid footballer, to THAT goal :)

View attachment 17786

Excuse me while I go and take a cold shower :ROFLMAO:

I think that’s the closest Dangermouse got to the ball in that second half from memory

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users