Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane - QF 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane - QF 2020

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
As big Kev used to say - I’M EXCITED!

If we bring the heat we will win.

Go you mighty Tigers!

From Chicago.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

kendo

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2007
Sick in the guts already . Gonna be a long day .

Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! Still twelve hours n half a slab to go before we even get to starting time. I'm getting too old I'll never get through the second half during the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Richmond by 103.

Brisbane to go goalless for the first three quarters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
We have played in 6 of the last 7 finals series and never played in Week 2. 2013-15 out in week 1 and 2017-19 straight into week 3. Let's hope this trend continues.

Baker BOG

Go tigers!!!!

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Nerves kicking in. Tiges by 16pt.

Thats me too.

Ill change to 17 points.

George to kick less points in the Q final than the AA coleman medallist did.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not worried too much. One thing that has become clear these last few days is that we're not living rent free in their heads, we're the landlords in there and we've repainted the whole thing Yellow & Black. I can't see how they will get into the right frame of mind to beat us. They, like last year, might jump us early but when we start coming back hard they are going to mentally crumble,

Our boys are also coming strong at the right time of the year. We know what it takes to win this. I reckon 2018 still hurts. Add in the crap we've been subjected to during the lockdown and I reckon Dimma and crew have the boys primed and determined to win. Emma will have them calm and confident.

As for the teams, you just need to look at our Emergencies to see that it's a very strong team we're putting out there. Chol the obvious weakest link but if Chol brings the game he can then even that weak link isn't that bad.

Again, tonight, we'll prove that Tigers are the Kings of the Jungle.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Not worried too much. One thing that has become clear these last few days is that we're not living rent free in their heads, we're the landlords in there and we've repainted the whole thing Yellow & Black. I can't see how they will get into the right frame of mind to beat us. They, like last year, might jump us early but when we start coming back hard they are going to mentally crumble,

Our boys are also coming strong at the right time of the year. We know what it takes to win this. I reckon 2018 still hurts. Add in the crap we've been subjected to during the lockdown and I reckon Dimma and crew have the boys primed and determined to win. Emma will have them calm and confident.

As for the teams, you just need to look at our Emergencies to see that it's a very strong team we're putting out there. Chol the obvious weakest link but if Chol brings the game he can then even that weak link isn't that bad.

Again, tonight, we'll prove that Tigers are the Kings of the Jungle.

Well said and I'm trying to soak up all the confidence I can
Be great if Cholly could get an early goal and even finish with 2 or 3

Heres hoping for a good start tonight - not so much like last year up there

Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Tiges to win by 25. Will meet Brisabane again in the GF. Tiges by 55

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just need to bring the heat to the Lions.

Lions are prone to the turn over.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They'll come out firing like last year, if we are still within 4 goals after their onslought, we will win again.

My guess is it may go a similar way to last years prelim, though we might not win by as many, 20-25 I reckon.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Tigers in a canter.
Dusty to cruise.
Grimes and Vlossy to concede 0 goals.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Our defence is a fortress, the Lions will not be able to penetrate it, Tigers by 31 points.

Reactions: 1 users

jgarg

Tiger Cub
May 6, 2005
Our defence is even better than last year with Balta in. GO TIGERS!!!!

Reactions: 1 users