Game Day - Round 19 v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 19 v Pies

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Last couple against this mob I've had that shocking gut feel this time of the day, it wasn't going to end well.....!

Not going over the top, but feeling circa 2017 calm today. If we play our game style I reckon we have'em covered.

Let's hope "the experiment " doesn't get the armchair ride he's had against us previously!

Looking forward to Liability Lynch showing the football world why he chose us!

#gotiges

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Hourly weather forecast indicates light showers on and off throughout the day but staying away in the evening. Should be reasonably dry.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
We're in much better shape than the past 2 outings. Even the prelim last year our form wasn't great and we carried injuries into the game. earlier this year we were reeling from the Rance injury and form wasn't great. I'm confident tonight.

Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Would ha e preferred going into this match without the media hype we've copped this week.

But play like we have the last couple of weeks and we'll send the Pies into crisis mode.

Reactions: 1 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
When I go to my local cafe tomorrow morning, I know I will have a nice brekky.

I would also like to read the paper.

Please don't ruin this for me Richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
A good reason to leave Buckley with a sour taste in his gob tonight is that it his birthday today.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Would ha e preferred going into this match without the media hype we've copped this week.

But play like we have the last couple of weeks and we'll send the Pies into crisis mode.
The negative media the pies have been copping worries me more. It will spark them. They still have alot of quality especially on ball and in the fwd line.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We're in much better shape than the past 2 outings. Even the prelim last year our form wasn't great and we carried injuries into the game. earlier this year we were reeling from the Rance injury and form wasn't great. I'm confident tonight.

Agree.
When we drop our blundle not many can match us.
We lose a player mid match or the week pior we always seem to struggle.
There's no excuses tonight

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I agree dusty's season launch tonight.

I think Buckley will out fox us for about 5/8ths of a game

And the gamethread will be trying to sack dimma at 3/4 time

Tigers by 7 pts
Dusty 3 last qtr goals

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Looking at it logically.
We are in form, they are not.
First time all year no changes for us, four for them.
BOM says 80% chance of rain during the game. We are a proven mud-runners, they are not.
We have no pressure, they have lots of pressure.
We have extreme speed, they do not.

Having said all that I am still nervous as hell like I was in 2017 but really relishing the contest.
We will win in a slog fest by 18+

Reactions: 1 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Looking at it logically.
BOM says 80% chance of rain during the game. We are a proven mud-runners, they are not.

Having said all that I am still nervous as hell like I was in 2017 but really relishing the contest.
There's pressure on us alright, we need to keep winning to be assured of a top 4 finish. If we drop a couple it could get down to % of which we don't have enough - sitting in 5th place and worst % of top 6. Yes we do have a couple of easier games after this but nothing is guaranteed in this tight season.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Yep the media hype has come on at the wrong time. Would much prefer to fly under the radar.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Looking at it logically.

As we have seen with lots of results this season. It all just comes down to how you perform on the day/night. Hopefully it's us who does that better tonight.