Game Day - Round 19 v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 19 v Pies

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Was his dog involved again?

No excuses for the Chokers. I'm glad a supporter of theirs, Tony Jones, stated on the Sunday Footy Show this morning, that if we survived with injuries, why couldn't they? Figgy the Fake artist can copy a team's game plan on-field, but not their off-field one.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No excuses for the Chokers. I'm glad a supporter of theirs, Tony Jones, stated on the Sunday Footy Show this morning, that if we survived with injuries, why couldn't they? Figgy the Fake artist can copy a team's game plan on-field, but not their off-field one.

They can't use injuries as a excuse anymore.
Its the same names every year.
Moore wells Elliott Shanberg even Adams
Beams seriously he was injuried under Malthouse.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

They can't use injuries as a excuse anymore.
Its the same names every year.
Moore wells Elliott Shanberg even Adams
Beams seriously he was injuried under Malthouse.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Not just Gooey's hammy but I believe Quaintarse has a stressy in his foot as well. Wonder if there's going to be an overhaul of their medical / conditioning system over summer? They've got some serious crocks they need to unload from that place but they constantly get issues with a fair portion of the rest of their list as well. Massive list disruption year after year, good for the rest of the comp. Bloody ridiculous that it's such a long term issue.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez...Figgy took the boys out for a few beers....I wonder how that galvanises the group.

Keep dreaming Figgy. The GF last year was an aberration. Should've been us v WC.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Geez...Figgy took the boys out for a few beers....I wonder how that galvanises the group.

Keep dreaming Figgy. The GF last year was an aberration. Should've been us v WC.

I love to have a drink with Figgy, because Figgy’s not my mate.

The best was channel 9
They only showed 6 Collingwood players missing. They have enough of the duds that are always injured like Reid, Wells and Moore.
It will be interesting to see what they do with Elliott.
Reid is gone
Wells is gone
Ballsack is gone
Dunn is gone

No first round pick... interesting times.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Degoey hammy
Channel 9 saying it’s a 3-4 week hammy.
Collingwood reckon it’s a 1 week hammy.:oops:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lets have a look at there so called injured list

Wells. Injury prone since his days at north, struggles to put 2 games together. Delist material

Dunn. Massive dud. Who cares?

Reid. He has been injured since 2010, delist

Elliott. Finished, cant jump anymore

Moore. Body not cut out for AFL.
How many more times do they put up with his constant soft tissue injuries
Trade ASAp

Langdon. Huge loss. Good defender.
Knee issues all preseason, they wait till 2 weeks ago to put him in for surgery.

Beams. 2 first rounders unbelievable.
He has a history of calf and hamstring issues dating back to 2010.

Schanberg. Just another one with a history of knee injuries.

Adams. Gets a 5 year extension..why?

List management at Collingwood is the biggest issue.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Beams. 2 first rounders unbelievable.

Couldn't quite believe they would have given up two first-rounders for Beams so I looked it up.
Brisbane gave up Beams and picks 41 and 44 and Collingwood gave up picks 18 and 56 and their first rounder from 2019.

I'm guessing Collingwood were expecting their 2019 first rounder to also be about pick 18.
Whatever happens that trade is a massive win for Brisbane. He'll be 30 by the time next season starts.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Couldn't quite believe they would have given up two first-rounders for Beams so I looked it up.
Brisbane gave up Beams and picks 41 and 44 and Collingwood gave up picks 18 and 56 and their first rounder from 2019.

I'm guessing Collingwood were expecting their 2019 first rounder to also be about pick 18.
Whatever happens that trade is a massive win for Brisbane. He'll be 30 by the time next season starts.
Yep, keep saying this but “selling the farm” for 29 yr olds (Gibbs, Deledio, Beams for eg) is silly.