Game Day - Round 2 - Suns v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 2 - Suns v Richmond

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Clear throw.....nuh Lynch just giggles....and free kicks all against us. Nothing changes when you wear yellow & black.

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
The umpires tend to let the girls get away with a lot more than they do the men. I understand why but it's a very different game.
If they paid every incorrect disposal, there would be an extra 20 free kicks a quarter, so you can understand why.

The girls certainly go in hard. Plenty of courage.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We have had all the play but can’t hit the scoreboard.

Conti can play. The rest have a long way to go.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That AFL website is horrendous. Too much scrolling.

Everytime I click on Richmond in the Player Stats it keeps switching back to Gold Coast players.

Last edited:

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Damn. Frustrating quarter. Thought we were better for much of that quarter, just couldn't convert.
Conti, BOG by a country mile. Think monahan, cambell and brennan have been good. Stahl and chout done some good things. The rest of the team have a way to go.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Damn. Frustrating quarter. Thought we were better for much of that quarter, just couldn't convert.
Conti, BOG by a country mile. Think monahan, cambell and brennan have been good. Stahl and chout done some good things. The rest of the team have a way to go.
Wakefield is ok i think, Chouk too