• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Game Day - Round 2 - Suns v Richmond

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Clear throw.....nuh Lynch just giggles....and free kicks all against us. Nothing changes when you wear yellow & black.

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Conti is our best by some distance. Skills still leave me scratching my head. The comp is in it's infancy.

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
The umpires tend to let the girls get away with a lot more than they do the men. I understand why but it's a very different game.
If they paid every incorrect disposal, there would be an extra 20 free kicks a quarter, so you can understand why.

The girls certainly go in hard. Plenty of courage.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
If they paid every incorrect disposal, there would be an extra 20 free kicks a quarter, so you can understand why.

The girls certainly go in hard. Plenty of courage.
I get that. It’s a different game though if you’re not paying those free kicks.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We have had all the play but can’t hit the scoreboard.

Conti can play. The rest have a long way to go.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
That AFL website is horrendous. Too much scrolling.

Everytime I click on Richmond in the Player Stats it keeps switching back to Gold Coast players.

Last edited:

kyuss

Tiger Rookie
May 13, 2012
Damn. Frustrating quarter. Thought we were better for much of that quarter, just couldn't convert.
Conti, BOG by a country mile. Think monahan, cambell and brennan have been good. Stahl and chout done some good things. The rest of the team have a way to go.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Damn. Frustrating quarter. Thought we were better for much of that quarter, just couldn't convert.
Conti, BOG by a country mile. Think monahan, cambell and brennan have been good. Stahl and chout done some good things. The rest of the team have a way to go.
Wakefield is ok i think, Chouk too