Game Day - Round 3 - Richmond v Kangaroos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 3 - Richmond v Kangaroos

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Richmond’s Round 3 squad:

B:
18. Sarah Sansonetti, 34. Akec Makur Chuot
HB: 16. Laura McClelland, 2. Phoebe Monahan, 28. Gabrielle Seymour
C: 17. Ella Wood, 3. Katie Brennan, 15. Rebecca Miller
HF: 14. Sabrina Frederick, 10. Kodi Jacques, 6. Christina Bernardi
F: 8. Courtney Wakefield, 5. Maddy Brancatisano
Foll: 11. Alice Edmonds, 4. Monique Conti, 43. Grace Campbell
I/C (from): 7. Lauren Tesorerio, 12. Laura Bailey, 1. Sophie Molan, 13. Alana Woodward, 9. Hannah Burchell, 29. Hannah McLaren, 26. Ciara Fitzgerald

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We'll see how we go, North Melbourne look good at the moment. Maybe an upset like the way their blokes beat us last year, would be poetic justice.

DS

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Hunters setup and zoning is way off the mark.
It is incredibly frustrating to watch.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The umpires have been terrible.
You can also teach your players to duck and get rewarded.

There was one free in the first where we gave away the free, and it jolted her the tackle, but it was not too high. The umpires need to understand that the players might get hurt.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Girls are playing better football, just seem to lack that last pass or kick to setup a chance. The 3 gettable goals in the first were a shamed.

North a better team by a mile. But our girls are coming along nicely.

On today's performance Conti could get a run in the Cats midfield on yesterday's performance.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Girls are playing better football, just seem to lack that last pass or kick to setup a chance. The 3 gettable goals in the first were a shamed.

North a better team by a mile. But our girls are coming along nicely.

On today's performance Conti could get a run in the Cats midfield on yesterday's performance.
Pretty nice spin. Reckon our standard is very poor and we have made a mess of our debut season. Might only be west coast that are worse.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
we have made a mess of our debut season.

In a brand new league with a lack of depth, a first year entrant against established clubs, what were you expecting?

The girls giving it a red hot go and improving match on match is really all you can expect of them.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Hunters setup and zoning is way off the mark.
It is incredibly frustrating to watch.

I reckon (hope?) this is a function of not being able to implement the game plan.

I reckon there is an element of fitness but also they don't seem to read the game well. I was there and looking at spaces to be filled and Richmond players who could have been filling the space. It will come but it takes experience.

DS

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
2nd half watched. Only game I have seen this season. for extended periods kept ball in fwd half . Breakdown was the final possession / wrong option.