Game Day - Round 4 - Richmond v Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 4 - Richmond v Geelong

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Richmond’s Round 4 team:

B:
28. Gabrielle Seymour, 18. Sarah Sansonetti,
HB: 15. Rebecca Miller, 20. Holly Whitford, 2. Phoebe Monahan
C: 17. Ella Wood, 3. Katie Brennan, 1. Sophie Molan
HF: 5. Maddy Brancatisano,16. Laura McClelland, 6. Christina Bernardi
F: 8. Courtney Wakefield, 14. Sabrina Frederick
Foll: 11. Alice Edmonds, 4. Monique Conti, 10. Kodi Jacques
I/C: 34. Akec Makur Chuot, 9. Hannah Burchell, 43. Grace Campbell, 13. Alana Woodward, 12. Laura Bailey

Emg: 26. Ciara Fitzgerald, 23. Luka Lesosky-Hay

In: Holly Whitford
Out: Lauren Tesoriero

Saturday 29th Feb, 3.10pm Queen Elizabeth Oval, Bendigo

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
The other big name recruits might be disappointing but Conti is a gun (despite her tendency to throw the arms back looking for free kicks).

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Need to get rid of 50m penalty in women’s AFL. Should be 20 or 25. This umpire has certainly made his impression gifting two goals.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
This umpire in the cat’s forward line is a goose. 50 metre penalties so much more of an advantage in this game. Soft

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Their ball handling skills are much better than ours, the way that there is always a Geelong player running through the middle at the restart has to be stopped.

The umpiring is probably the worst I have ever seen. Some players get half an hour to get rid of the ball, others get a nanosecond. Woeful.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Their ball handling skills are much better than ours, the way that there is always a Geelong player running through the middle at the restart has to be stopped.

The umpiring is probably the worst I have ever seen. Some players get half an hour to get rid of the ball, others get a nanosecond. Woeful.

DS
Certainly a gap in skills, game plan and execution between us and the established clubs.the upside is I’m quite enjoying some of the improved skills from previous seasons. Hopefully we keep improving and a win is not far away...