Game Day Thread. Richmond Geelong final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread. Richmond Geelong final

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
tigerlove said:
lol, as if Geelong supporters have never booed the opposition.
a lady rang SEN an hour ago and was claiming Richmond supporters were also being mean to them at Kardinia Park a few weeks ago! Gimme a spell, it must've been like 1000 v 35000 supporters.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
So, with these handbaggers whinging about our supporters being feral, what's the story on what Trout (and his family) went through weeks ago at KP again?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Love hearing the handbaggers whinge. It's keeping the full enjoyment of the win alive

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Coaches' votes (for Gary Ayres medal)

GEELONG v RICHMOND
9 Dustin Martin (Rich)
8 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
7 Nick Vlastuin (Rich)
4 Dion Prestia (Rich)
1 Kane Lambert (Rich)
1 Alex Rance (Rich)

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
scottyturnerscurse said:

GEELONG v RICHMOND
9 Dustin Martin (Rich)
8 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
7 Nick Vlastuin (Rich)
4 Dion Prestia (Rich)
1 Kane Lambert (Rich)
1 Alex Rance (Rich)

Martin. Cotchin
Vlastuin. Martin
Cotchin. Vlastuin
Prestia. Prestia
Lambert. Rance

axlefoley

Tiger Superstar
Sep 29, 2007
TigerTribe5 said:
Lols at the Cats supporter calling SEN this morning complaining about the booing before the game.

They should concentrate their energy on their next game and why Menzel was dropped after having a bender with his North Shore mates last Monday night.

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
I'm waiting for all the Geelong sooks to complain about having to play the Swans at the MCG instead of at Kardinia Park.

So far it's been...... :tumbleweed

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
scottyturnerscurse said:

GEELONG v RICHMOND
9 Dustin Martin (Rich)
8 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
7 Nick Vlastuin (Rich)
4 Dion Prestia (Rich)
1 Kane Lambert (Rich)
1 Alex Rance (Rich)

Can't believe Danger missed out.
He was wonderful mixing AFL with the Rugby Union. How many balls when into touch? 4?

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
MackTiger said:
How funny was the Geelong home game 'entertainment package'

Brad Ottens ringing a bell. Some unknown hack interviewing random no name people.

And the biggest thing of all............

The chant of Geelong...Geelong.......from a PA Speaker. Pre Recorded - What a joke.

Yep. Embarrassing. Hillbilly stuff.

roacheee

Tiger Rookie
Jun 2, 2012
mexican_radio said:
Watching the replay now (I had to work Friday night). The mark by Broad in the 3rd quarter and short pass to Vlas was so important. Great long kick for a goal too, well done lads.

absolutely, was the start of the rout

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Just after Broad takes the mark, Vlastuin jogs past him in the direction of the goals and just turns his head back towards Broad.
I wonder if he told him then to hold it up while he got to the right position for the pass.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
23.21.159 said:
Just after Broad takes the mark, Vlastuin jogs past him in the direction of the goals and just turns his head back towards Broad.
I wonder if he told him then to hold it up while he got to the right position for the pass.

That is exactly how it looked. He stood just outside the zone defence. The Geelong defenders were all setting up to block for the long kick in. Smart.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
TOT70 said:
That is exactly how it looked. He stood just outside the zone defence. The Geelong defenders were all setting up to block for the long kick in. Smart.

It was smart & brave, Broady's similar attempt in the 2nd led to Clangers goal, didnt doubt himself just nailed it

Must have been my pre game advice to him :)

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
taztiger4 said:
It was smart & brave, Broady's similar attempt in the 2nd led to Clangers goal, didnt doubt himself just nailed it

Must have been my pre game advice to him :)

It was actually Grimes that kicked the ball straight to Selwood, handball to Danger... bang GOAL.