GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Tigers by 22

Dusty kicks 3, with 7 assists

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The lot of them were questioning Vlastuin, didn't see other players mentioned as much as floss. Where is the apology from the media?
You didn’t get the memo? Only the Tigers ‘cheat’ by exploiting the rules. No other side would even think of such a thing.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The lot of them were questioning Vlastuin, didn't see other players mentioned as much as floss. Where is the apology from the media?
Never made any sense anyway. If we were going to do it why would we pick a player of the calibre of Vlastuin to do it with ?

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Never made any sense anyway. If we were going to do it why would we pick a player of the calibre of Vlastuin to do it with ?
Exactly. You would expect us to take a player off who was struggling. Not a experienced player who plays a pivotal role in our backline.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Ross confirmed as sub.
I thought that might be the case with Vlastun out and having as many options as possible to cover his loss down back ,

Even though you could put forward an argument Ross deserves to start

tbartiger

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2009
Qld
Don’t see the Dorks giving us too much trouble today.
Either a 10+ goal win or we do our normal build a five goal lead and maintain.
No injuries, 4 points and another 3 votes for D Martin will do me fine

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hope not but sense over confidence and a lazy game. Should be able to handle them pretty well if we are switched on though.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Don’t see the Dorks giving us too much trouble today.
Either a 10+ goal win or we do our normal build a five goal lead and maintain.
No injuries, 4 points and another 3 votes for D Martin will do me fine
You said it. Margins mean nothing for us now. Just *smile* win.