GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Geez we can be frustrating to watch. Should be at least 6 goals up. Once again absolutely butchering the ball going forward. If we could get clean ball use going forward we’d win this game by 20 goals.

Reactions: 2 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Need to get the ball closer to goal. Small reset in entries, then bang. Game over by half time.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez we can be frustrating to watch. Should be at least 6 goals up. Once again absolutely butchering the ball going forward. If we could get clean ball use going forward we’d win this game by 20 goals.
What gets me Riddles is that we're planned to play like this but I sometimes wonder when it's gonna fall on us. Surely we could use a bit of composure when passing the ball. No need to be extra fast everytime.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Not perfect, but that was pretty much a cut above the rest of the comp. Cotchin disp geeez.
Tidy up forward entries please and we will 10g up at half time.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Are we rusty? Or we over playing it.
Lynch needs to hit the packs.
One arm attempts aren't good enough

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
21 points just a fair result. Probably should be another 2-3 goals up. Backline back to dominant best given inside 50 count is even. We get much better looks going forward but our mids are butchering delivery. Cotchin, Lambert and even Dusty the key offenders.

If we clean that up we will win big. If not it’ll probably be a mongrel 3-5 goal win. Cmon Tigers.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What gets me Riddles is that we're planned to play like this but I sometimes wonder when it's gonna fall on us. Surely we could use a bit of composure when passing the ball. No need to be extra fast everytime.
It doesn’t help when we keep kicking to Lynch in a one on three !

Reactions: 2 users