GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS

Feb 25, 2007
Thought Ross did ok in limited time but glad to see the skipper back.

Bad luck for Vlastuin but he and Houli will be available for RD 3 V Swans

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Gawwy Lyon, we are waiting for your apology you *smile* wit. I assume we will be waiting a while

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
How does that work? We now drop players from the 23 but only bring in players to make 22? And the add one more on game day as the medical sub?

It's crap now that there are no set times for release of teams.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
Gawwy Lyon, we are waiting for your apology you *smile* wit. I assume we will be waiting a while

The lot of them were questioning Vlastuin, didn't see other players mentioned as much as floss. Where is the apology from the media?

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The lot of them were questioning Vlastuin, didn't see other players mentioned as much as floss. Where is the apology from the media?

Yeah, whoever went off for North is playing tonight, but of course it was the Tiger that was questioned, fits the normal narrative.

Feb 25, 2007
How does that work? We now drop players from the 23 but only bring in players to make 22? And the add one more on game day as the medical sub?

I'm guessing the sub will be Ross again, but this won't be confirmed until an hour before the game.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I'm guessing the sub will be Ross again, but this won't be confirmed until an hour before the game.

Dimma said generally we wouldn't want the same sub each week as they want each player to get game time. That Ross got on the ground last week and played some footy he could legitimately be sub again unless they want to give him 120 minutes in VFL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Dimma said generally we wouldn't want the same sub each as they want each player to get game time. That Ross got on the ground last week and played some footy he could legitimately be sub again unless they want to give him 120 minutes in VFL

Maybe we'll give him a half in the VFL and then be sub for the AFL?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Agree jimbob. I suppose it means Ross wasn't really 'omitted'?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I *smile* hate this sub *smile*. ... kids will become disillusioned playing, not playing, playing 15minutes, getting dropped, losing match fitness. ..... next thing ya know come seasons end they want out or are moved out!
If they want 23 blokes make it 5 on the bench and be done with it!

Reactions: 7 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just need to continue to bring the pressure early on and get it on our terms. Hawks are inexperienced and we need to capitalise early.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not impressed with the start time for UK viewing as it is 03:10 and with summertime happening here I end up losing another hour so I may as well not even bother going to bed. If the pubs were open here I wouldn't. Still watching the Tigers at any time is a bonus I suppose

Reactions: 4 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Not impressed with the start time for UK viewing as it is 03:10 and with summertime happening here I end up losing another hour so I may as well not even bother going to bed. If the pubs were open here I wouldn't. Still watching the Tigers at any time is a bonus I suppose
Yep. Early season Sunday games are not good for those of us in Europe. They generally start earlier anyway and before the time change the time difference is two hours more. Other than that, though, I find the time difference quite useful. Watch the games in the mornings and the rest of your day is free.

Reactions: 2 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Caroline Wilson needs to apologise re Flossy injury but guess she is too high and mighty to do so....... Go Tigers

Reactions: 1 user