GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Are you saying we have a midfield problem?
Hahaha. I think we will be ok but he is their Vlastuin down back. Great kick and intercept Mark. Will be good thru the midfield but that shows me they think their midfield needs assistance.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
We’ve definitely added hardness to the unit, also interesting that we’ve added to small backs , could well be a couple of ‘experimental’ positional changes tonight .

Just like Ross has to take his chance tonight so doesPickett who will get his wing back

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Bit of a funny game for us.
We all expecting a much much better performance.
We are weakened. We don't mind.
And if we go down swinging it wont matter that much.
That's how we've rolled for a long time.
Once again, playing in the oppo's GF. Yawn.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Wish you could get a +10 free kick differential market to bet on somewhere.
113 games and counting since we've had one of those our way. 7th-longest run back to when frees were first reliably recorded in 1965. Hawthorn the record-holder on 147 in the 1970's.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Serious money going on for a Port win. Their odds are really shortening.

Going to be a lot of unhappy punters when we win.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Strange game tonight. We lose and it's not that bad. We've got new kids, injuries, playing away, early in the season. As long as we put in an effort.

But if we win, Port are in crisis mode.
But if we lose they (the media) wont accept our injuries or poor form for the season kick off.

It will be a return to post round 4 last year following the beltings from the Hawks and Aints we were gone Carey and Lloyd wrote us off and Port will be the Flag faves.

They (the Kochies) cant avoid us at the G forever.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
But if we lose they (the media) wont accept our injuries or poor form for the season kick off.

It will be a return to post round 4 last year following the beltings from the Hawks and Aints we were gone Carey and Lloyd wrote us off and Port will be the Flag faves.

They (the Kochies) cant avoid us at the G forever.
Even now, the knockers say we’ve had a good run with injuries over the journey.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Not confident at all. This feels like the 2018 Adelaide game where they were out for revenge and Walker monstered Rance.

Mollison/Fleer/Nicholls 28 frees to 14.

Last edited:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004

I have no expectations of a win tonight. On their cabbage patch and they are really primed for this.
We have two newbies who have to learn our type of play and game plan. Always hope for a win, but not at all confident.
Mr. pessimism that's me tonight.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

people from Adelaide are notorious poor punters

something to do with having no Irish convict blood I think?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
I’ll pretend, or at least try and convince myself, that the first month isn’t our go and every year things go tits up for the whole competition until it all settles down mid year. But I’ll still crack the *smile* if we lose. I always do. Given the missus the heads up. In the spare room for me tonight for both our sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I wonder who AA defender :mad: Darcy Byrne Jones will play on after Dusty Burnt Jones last year.

• Haha