GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
i know in one case Mansell flattened Rozee off the ball. From someone there he really “
*smile* him up”

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Someone tell me how 'engaging in rough conduct' is different to Sampe 'accidentally' whacking Dash Kam's head???

These bastards use us as a cash cow and nothing else. I'm still wondering what Jacky G's 'touching an umpire' fine was all about two weeks ago.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stuff that! Give him Life Membership! After Dursma, Rozee is the next punchable head wearing a Port jumper.
Id much prefer the scattergun approach to them wankers they have a truckload of wankers in need of attitude adjustement.

Rozee, Duursman, Butters, Dixon, Motlop, Byrne Jones, Powell Pepper..... Karen Hinkley

Even the new kid was it Lucas i missed his name I dont think I hear Brayshaw mention it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Id much prefer the scattergun approach to them wankers they have a truckload of wankers in need of attitude adjustement.

Rozee, Duursman, Butters, Dixon, Motlop, Byrne Jones, Powell Pepper..... Karen Hinkley

Even the new kid was it Lucas i missed his name I dont think I hear Brayshaw mention it :rolleyes:
That’s a long list of wankers you just named. Not sure any other team could match that. I am sure Butters gets his mum to cut his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
love seeing the kids come through but the harsh reality is that we lost because of the mistakes / nerves / non-contribution of our bottom 3-4.

the rest of the team isn't humming yet so we can't make up the shortfall. still, extremely bold to go in that direction in such a cauldron, speaks to the culture we have built down at Punt Rd. Four point sacrificed for ten games worth of experience. I can cop that, particularly for Mansell, who looks compact, tough and desperate.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wow another BS Free plucked from nowhere and a 50 for Carlton.

Arent the Suns supposed to be getting the frees as the home side and AFL love child??

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I cant deal anymore all this BS Umpires spend the game coaching players to pedantic rules and issuing pedantic BS frees that are not even in the book.

LET THEM PLAY FFS!!

They are killing this game

Reactions: 1 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
love seeing the kids come through but the harsh reality is that we lost because of the mistakes / nerves / non-contribution of our bottom 3-4.

the rest of the team isn't humming yet so we can't make up the shortfall. still, extremely bold to go in that direction in such a cauldron, speaks to the culture we have built down at Punt Rd. Four point sacrificed for ten games worth of experience. I can cop that, particularly for Mansell, who looks compact, tough and desperate.
Yeah agree .. all new players take time to get used to the pace of the senior game .. Also they need to feel they belong . Glad were investing in the future and looking to see where our improvement can come from . Also not going the Geelong path . Going to pay off in the long run .. Both these boys could end up very good players for us .

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Port might've beaten us last night, but Butlers has copped a Rioli/Lambert injury.
Thats easy 3 months out.
And the Bow and arrow will struggle to come back from a knee injury.
And for Rozeee seems to get injured almost every game now.
I hope it dosent derail Ports unbeaten streak in 2021.
*smile* sticks..

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Are we the most fined team in the league? It just seems the AFL use us to fund their off season european holidays.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Are we the most fined team in the league? It just seems the AFL use us to fund their off season european holidays.
We are the best at everything might as well be the best at getting sanctioned as well.

The only thing we are sheizenhausen at is winning free kicks FFS and accuracy in front of goal.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I think it’s like someone posted yesterday with the free kicks, they go looking for anything that looks like an indiscretion, whereas not the same elsewhere.
The RFC have pissed someone off in the politburo massively and I reckon everyone behind the iron curtain keep getting reminded to watch us closely. The sycophants in the media have been told the same or they will be pissed off.
It seems so obvious, any time we are near the edge anywhere we are pushed over immediately without hesitation and others generally get some leniency.
I wish some insane RFC supporter would put together a video case to highlight our harsh treatment vs how others are let off or nothing to see here outcomes. We could all sign a petition with the submission to the AFL as we have no other voice at all and the club cannot utter a word on the matter as anyone who does will be sent to the gulag.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

what does become of the fines?

surely it goes to charity?

I think we can assume it doesnt go to umpire development.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

I don’t mind big Charles , not a bad bloke, not the most talented but plays like you want your monster forward to play like. I see your Port and I’ll raise you a Myiers, Higgins, Smith, Blicavs, Hawkins, Rohan, Cameron, Selwood and Danger ....check mate