GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V POWER

Reverse Centaur

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
4EE31F77-56D3-4C3D-9313-93CEAC5C452A.jpeg
Watch the marking contest on the edge of our goal square just before Gray rushes the point. Lynch has front position, Clurey bear hugs him (I've already lost count of the number of times I've heard commentators say "they're paying that every time" every time it's paid to some other team's forward), then as Aliir jumps for the mark/spoil in front of Lynch, Clurey has a hand on Lynch's shoulder, holding him down. Aliir obscures it, so the umpire might not have seen it.

CJ in (or Chol finally plays to his ability) makes these tactics much harder for defences to employ against us.

This is fine.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
With our best clearance midfielder out of the team, we are in deep doo doos. See 2020 season for further evidence. Dion is vital to the way we play

and yet $hai attended only 30% of centre bounces (Dion would be at 80%)

I think it is a very rare, slight, coaching blindspot?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
With our best clearance midfielder out of the team, we are in deep doo doos. See 2020 season for further evidence. Dion is vital to the way we play
I'm not disagreeing about Dion's importance, but he didn't play between Round 5 and the finals last year, and we went 10-2.

If Dion's not there, Shai has to be.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
and yet $hai attended only 30% of centre bounces (Dion would be at 80%)

I think it is a very rare, slight, coaching blindspot?
I think he spent more time there a couple of weeks back when Dion went down early in the game & was pretty ordinary from memory.
Would like to see him get more midfield time as the season goes on.
Hopefully finds the rythem & with it consistency because I do agree he’s the one.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whats going on at Port?
Are all there players on $150 a season?
Big rumour Merritt will head there next year on 850k over 6 years.
What's Dixon? Wines? Boak?
Butters, Rozzie, Bow & arrow, All on???
They have Rockiff still on 500k
How much did they pay to get Fantansia over?

The AFL needs to grow some balls and show what players are on?