Game day thread v Poos and Wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread v Poos and Wees

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Classic Hardwick win. You feel like you should of smashed them and also feel like things got shakey when they shouldn’t have.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Balta didn’t take his legs; umpire is a f wit
Want to look at it again but near certain that Lewis actually jumped over Balta looking for the free. Whereas Balta actually put his head down and bravely went for the ball.
One obvious by-product of the rigged umpiring is Dawks' players were continually playing for soft decisions and getting them too. It was also dissent but ignored, unlike for us.

Reactions: 1 users

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
players who cant physically runout games

jack..who cant at first bounce, continually run off, some smart positioning, knows he cant (run & jump)
lambert..worthy but no competitive miles playing to finish year
mrj....quick when running down but no presentation, some tricks but not ready
cotch...too many miles one gear, busts his gut tho
prestia...consistently brilliant then self preservation?
graham...metres run tick but over rates his own speed (jack ross), unable to tackle

no surprise we cant runout but huge credit to game turnaround

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
They cannot kick more than 7 or 8 goals with our backline almost complete. Probably get 6.

We should kick 13-16. Somewhere between 40-60 point win today. If clears up might me more.
One wrong one right MD
Backline was poor for extended periods today.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I still cannot work out if this was a precise prediction.
I correctly second-guessed myself when it came to placing the bets and most of it went on pick your own lines of 14.5 and 18.5, and a straight-out H2H for safety.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Happy with the win
Very frustrating sitting amongst so many Dawks supporters at the ground.
They all look like they have carrots stuck up their arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Save for 2 or 3 individual performances, the overall team performance was very average.

These off and on levels of intensity are gonna bring us undone against better sides. Distinct lack of speed and run in the side too.
Yeah we wouldn’t get away with the way we’ve stepped off the gas the last two games against good teams. Collingwood and Hawthorn are not good.

A lot of work to do.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
players who cant physically runout games

jack..who cant at first bounce, continually run off, some smart positioning, knows he cant (run & jump)
lambert..worthy but no competitive miles playing to finish year
mrj....quick when running down but no presentation, some tricks but not ready
cotch...too many miles one gear, busts his gut tho
prestia...consistently brilliant then self preservation?
graham...metres run tick but over rates his own speed (jack ross), unable to tackle

no surprise we cant runout but huge credit to game turnaround
Graham - unable to tackle? He had 4, which was more than 13 of our other players
He’s had 36 tackles, averaging 4 per game.