Game day thread v St Kilda rd 15 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread v St Kilda rd 15

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Good win in the end. But gee we were rusty (could easily use insipid).

Sydney Stack. Enough said

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Hopefully just being managed a bit
On K-Rock after the game he said he ran out legs in the second half. Will get better for the run. Hopefully clicking into gear by GWS game.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
With so many players coming back in i was a bit concerned at how well will would run the game at 3/4 time.
Kudos to the fitness and conditioning staff, as the players run the came out pretty good. I just hope they pull up ok from the hard surface.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
A win is a win. Not much else to say about that game. Good to get back on the winning list but geez we’ve gotta play at least 100% better than that to have any impact on this season. Some of our kicking out of the backline was deplorable.

I’d imagine we’ve got plenty of improvement in us; we’d want to anyway. Must not drop this game against GC next week. Not negotiable. Need to build momentum and some tough games coming up after that.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I thought it was a great win. Saint threw everything at us, coach under the pump blah blah, 7 changes, heaps of underdone players and didn't really gel as you'd expect. Rapt.

Reactions: 7 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
If you were told that we would win by 30+ And Stacky and Marbs kick 7 between them you would take it. Ugly, ugly win but good enough. On to next week.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'll say it again, any win at Chernobyl for us is a win I'll take, any day of the week.

Calculated risk bringing 7 players back from injury - we get the points, and the game into the legs of returning players.

That's what I take out of it, anyway.

Reactions: 4 users