GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
George played like his spot was up for grabs.
Caddy and Houli need to be replaced asap.
Cannot have Pickett in the ruck anymore. Better teams will destroy us

Reactions: 1 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
George was outstanding.
Dusty did Dusty things.
Bolton amazing.
Chol worked hard and was competitive
The fridge is unbelievable.

Great win Tiges.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Ess
Dont get it. We looked slow and uninterested in qtr 2 and 3 and then pull 10mins of premiership football at the end of the game. Either these players are THAT confident they can just flick the switch or they receive a rocket from Dimma. Frustrating and exciting at the same time.
Essendon lost zaharakis and tippa in the last.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
2 of my faves in Skip and Houli are starting to look old , there just that bloody good they can get away with it.

Balta was best imho, great cameos from Chol, Shai,Shedda,George, Graham,Aarts, Dusty, Grimes, Prestia.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thats how a TEAM beats a few individuals playing well.

Parish was immense but their bottom 6 or so players are completely inferior to ours. Parish had a 3rd of their clearances to himself.
Parish’s improvement this year has been staggering. He’s obviously a bona fide midfielder yet they wouldn’t play him there for some reason.

Reactions: 3 users

rat bastad

I'm a llama!
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Great response I honestly didnt see coming, bu we need to step it up, this mob should have been well and truly buried. Their bottom 6 are just rubbish.