GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Brave been thrown out of the dictionary. The Age say Bombers were valiant.

Really?

1970-Chrysler-Valiant-VG-Preview.JPG

No wonder they haven't won a final this century.

For those who don't know, listen or care..... Dwayne Russell has this phone in segment beginning each show named Midday Madness. ..

Had an Essendon supporter ring in and claim they were robbed of the game due to the umpiring. .. no problem with that.... heard plenty of ours do likewise at times.

Took it to a new level with how to fix the issue. .... Each club brings their own umpire, with the AFL providing the 3rd... Actually, I thought he was kidding .... he wasn't!
(Didn't realise their supporters were part of the doping program)

I'll say really again. 229 frees for in 2021 and 215 against, maybe they're just not used to not having the umpires on side, we're at 195-250 so they would presumably be protesting out the front of AFL House if they were treated like us.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
11 in a row against them... makes that last 11 minutes even sweeter ...

Reactions: 4 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Watched the replay and this time had the sub titles on.

Wow!! How the commentators were all over the Bombers with comments like brilliant, special and you name it.

Anything the Tigers did was just run of the mill comment.

What a lot of wankers.

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
We let a non-finalist team score 84 points against us, with almost 50% of that score occurring in a 15-minute window.

That 15-minute window is happening more often this year.

Why is it happening?
They also had one of their best mids out for the whole game and a couple more injuries during. Not a convincing win by us

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Geez....Bolts had 68 family members at the game and Dash Kam had 50.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Watched the replay and this time had the sub titles on.

Wow!! How the commentators were all over the Bombers with comments like brilliant, special and you name it.

Anything the Tigers did was just run of the mill comment.

What a lot of wankers.
You forget that the Bombers are coming from a very low base so anything remotely good is better that their usual dross. On the other hand we are coming form a very high level so even the magical parts of a game are run of the mill such is our dominance when compared to the Bombers

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Geez....Bolts had 68 family members at the game and Dash Kam had 50.
Club should think about buying a plane so we can fly the WA families over for home games ...
Shai's family can turn left.....
Everyone else..... best available!

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
I reckon it will be a good idea to rotate the Dreamtime again around the nation.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Took it to a new level with how to fix the issue. .... Each club brings their own umpire, with the AFL providing the 3rd... Actually, I thought he was kidding .... he wasn't!
(Didn't realise their supporters were part of the doping program)
Just go back to 1860 rules, captains call the frees !

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It's the new rule called the 1080 ( not just for Dusty)

It seems that a player can be spun around at least twice now with no penalty and the players know it
As long as they umpire to that ruling for both sides, I guess I can learn to live with it.

AstuteTiger

Jumpin Jack
Feb 25, 2007
They also had one of their best mids out for the whole game and a couple more injuries during. Not a convincing win by us
Zaharakis went off at 3 qtr time he isn't the player he used to be. Yes, they lost McGrath but in that first qtr, when he was on. we were 3 goals up.
That's footy you lose players, that's why you got the sub.. The bottom line is apart from 10 mins by Ess we were by far the better team and the 39 point win reflected that.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Noticed that Graham was rated amongst our best.
He does not get much air time, but imho he is an unsung hero of our team.

Reactions: 3 users