GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He butchered the ball consistently unfortunately.
13 of his 17 disposals were efficient. Thought his disposal was better than normal. That's his weakness no doubt but makes it up in other areas. He put McGrath out of business too.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Think they are only allowed to stay with the coverage a certain number of minutes after the siren due to the contract.
Thats exactly what happened i think, quickly switched over to seven and saw cotchin's speech. My god the picture is better on foxtel!

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep got up of the canvas and landed a knock out blow. We were deadset gone but won by 7 goals! Remarkable.

Yep, we can still switch it on when we want.

It's when we are off that's the worry... but we will get there.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Pages 26 to 30 are funny to read. Patchy performance but we won by 39 points. It's June people. Big test next week against the Eagles. After that the draw opens up and I would expect to lose only one game after the bye at most.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Dont get it. We looked slow and uninterested in qtr 2 and 3 and then pull 10mins of premiership football at the end of the game. Either these players are THAT confident they can just flick the switch or they receive a rocket from Dimma. Frustrating and exciting at the same time.
It reminds me a bit of some matches in 2019 against the Pies and Dees where a tight match became a 7 goal win. Good signs.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Weird game. We were so far above Essendon in class and structure but dumb mistakes constantly gifted them unlikely goals.

Bolton first half very poor. Mind not on the job. Second half exquisite.

Aarts work rate astonishing. Just astonishing.

Backline iffy. Think they miss JL.

FFS play a second ruck.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Pages 26 to 30 are funny to read. Patchy performance but we won by 39 points. It's June people. Big test next week against the Eagles. After that the draw opens up and I would expect to lose only one game after the bye at most.

same every game... season over, build for next year, retire half the team. Some people stress easily.

I reckon the Weagles game will be easier than this one.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yep got up of the canvas and landed a knock out blow. We were deadset gone but won by 7 goals! Remarkable.
Just lucky we were playing an average team. If we were playing a good team I'm not sure we would have win that. Sucker punch or not, a good team would have kept the pressure on. Essendon didn't know what to do when they hit the front.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I’ll say it again - Jake Aarts take a *smile* bow.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lets be honest weve not played a full game all season from memory.

We are only just going but we are 7-5 where we wanted to be.

Hook or by crook if we can turn over the Eagles next week and hit the bye at 8-5 we will be looking a lot lot better with Lambo back refreshed and hopefully Tommy back also.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We are good for a reason, that last 9 minutes was outstanding.
Graham Balta Bolton Flappers Martin and castagna got us the win.
The Essendon bubble was popped tonite

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
With Nank and Lynch out, we don't have a second ruck unless you pull the second tall out of the forward line. Samson is not ready.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Got the 4 points and went up a gear when challenged, but we can't afford that run of goals against us with better sides no way.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Lets be honest weve not played a full game all season from memory.
Exactly - not a single 4 quarter game really. I know we won all quarters technically tonight but we are flakey.

Hopefully its form and fitness mostly ... looking to improve on this.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I love our gears - great team that only pulls out effort when really needed.

Showed what we can do when required - and to stop a run on like the bummers had was absolutely outstanding.

After the bummers kicked 4 in a row I thought we had lost it but our elite players - Bolton, Martin, Graham stepped up.

The team stood up when it mattered. I think we are building just perfectly.

4 pts in an 8 pt game priceless.

Reactions: 5 users