GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Well ordinary game is a step up from terrible. You're view is progressing. Again you said he butchered the ball alot. Fact is he didn't at 76% efficiency. Rating if you subscribe to that was 12th for the Tigers by SC score. I don't generally. I didn't see him fumble a lot, will check again when I watch the replay. Have been a critic of Pickett at times, particularly around his disposal, but last night he made some really good decisions under the pump imo of course.
We have to remember that Pickett is getting mostly touches under pressure and that not many can actually get to so many contest's.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
When did Zaharakis leave the field? That would have left Essendon with only 23 players. This could have contributed to them running out of puff in the last 12 minutes of the game when we slammed on 7 goals.

This is not taking anything away from the mighty Tigers, particularly the fight back after being headed. This was a great win.
Zaharakis had no influence on the game even when he was on the ground.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The Brighton of the Bellarine Peninsula?
Geeez! Winch might just be a tad closer to Colac than the Bellarine Peninsula. Closest thing ever to a wave out at Winch would've come from big Bolt Donahue easing into a bath.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Sunday footy show chose to feature 2 umpiring decisions that went in our favour. Where have they been for 10 weeks?
Sunday Footy Show is a circus with a full list of clowns.
It must pay well for anyone with some credibility to appear with all the resident clowns.

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
It must pay well for anyone with some credibility to appear with all the resident clowns.
Stopped watching it ages ago. Zero credibility with parasite and karen. They are just vomit.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
That show is passed its use by date.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
It's a learning curve for the bombers. The lesson they learned last night was "by all means, challenge, but when playing the tigers what ever you do, don't hit the front"!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Hooker did okay; Balta was one of our best with that last quarter goal being the icing on the cake.
That goal was a thing of beauty. It came out of nowhere. I was watching it, he kicks and it just goes through. I sat up straight and said ‘*smile* me! He’s just kicked a goal!’

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Really surprised how pro Essendon the crowd was, thought it would have been the other way around

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Could be the blessing in disguise again, the bloody injury curse.
Sitting at 7/5 halfway through the season and the sides been massively unsettled almost all year.
Lamblett, Prestygiocomo, Cotchinator, Shedda missing large chunks of the season. Then just as we start getting the mids back, we lose the big boys like Lynchman, Nank n *smile*. It's no surprise at all, though frustrating, that we're so inconsistent during games.
Pure bonus that we're getting so much valuable game time into our second tier players n youngsters like Cholly, Cujo, R2D2, Nigel, Raaalph n Rossy.

If the injury curse settles down, we get to play our core experienced seniors through the finals series and most of them will be fairly fresh instead of battered n beaten having had a spell throughout the season. If we do cop an injury or two right on finals time, there's a raft of fresh youngsters who've shown themselves more than capable of holding their own during games.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Really surprised how pro Essendon the crowd was, thought it would have been the other way around
Pav commented on that after the game. It surprised him, too. It seemed that every neutral jumped on them, because outside of our own supporter base, we are the most hated team in the league. You gotta love it. Imagine what it will be like if we threepeat this year.

Reactions: 7 users