Game Day - Tigers v Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Cats

We can win this by running them off their feet. Go Tigers

Anyone know the age and experience that profile of both teams?

There’s no way in hell we’ll win this
And to the peanuts who think we will, you are deluded.

We only have 1 tall back player down back

We have Tom “ back door” Lynch up forward who can’t mark let alone know how to lead.
The small forwards haven’t click at all this year

Solo man in the ruck, guaranteed to give the opposition first use of the ball.

And a midfield that no longer tackle and chase

10+ goal loss come up

Season ending

Back your bags and go home.

Soldo needs to belt someone early in the game & cop a couple of weeks ..CcJ to come in next week . Get physical Tigers...

All of the times that we have been beaten by 40+ points in the past 2 years have been by teams with a tall fwd who has a day out, vs WCE in 2018 Darling 6 goals, Kennedy 3, vs Coll in the prelim last year Cox had no match up, vs crows in 2017 walker 5 Lynch 3, vs bulldogs 2019 naughton 5 bont 3, vs gws cameron 7 finlayson 3. coll 2019 was the only different one where degoey had a day out with 5 and mihocek and cox had 2 each. The pattern is that we struggle against big marking forwards if don't win the centre.

I just want it on the record, again

I will be absolutely astonished if we lose

The spanner in the works is Chris Scott's hatred of us in recent years. He thinks Geelong is where they belong and they'll want to finally prove they're better than us.

Expecting Geelong to be at 100% mentally.

I just hope that we can channel our inner Ayra from GOT....." What do we say to the God of Death?.....NOT TODAY!" :gotigers

According to Seven, I'm a peanut (probably correct), but I'm tipping the Tigers by nine points in a ripper of a match.

123kid said:
The spanner in the works is Chris Scott's hatred of us in recent years. He thinks Geelong is where they belong and they'll want to finally prove they're better than us.

Expecting Geelong to be at 100% mentally.

And I reckon he’s very very confident of Geelong winning given our injuries and their record so far this year.

The fact that he has stated the tiges have been the best team over the last couple of years really struck me as odd given his unwillingness to give the team anything in the past, and I feel comes from being pretty comfortable about the outcome of today’s game.

I think he would have an anurusm if the tiges got up.

easy said:

Love it! Best poster on PRE. We've all got to put in good vibes. No point writing us off before the bounce of the ball.
Can the Tigs!

easy said:

I love this post. :clap

Sure we could be shaking in out boots given our injuries, but this isn’t the Richmond of old, the organisation, team and players have an energy and momentum about it that’s infectious.

Who else has players like dusty, stack, grimes and balta?

Even if they lose the future is still awesome, and it’s still all Richmond’s going forward. Get around em’ people.

if the club had half a brain we should of sacked Hardwick during week.
Guarantee a win.

123kid said:

this is precisely why they will lose

se7en said:
if the club had half a brain we should of sacked Hardwick during week.
Guarantee a win.

I know this sort of post is your shtick. But c'mon brother, give us something positive. It just may be the difference.