GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
No telecast here. How did Caddy's knee look?
I didn't notice anything at the game, but on the replay they said they thought it might be a corky. He came on and toughed it out as far as I can tell.
I'm keen to see what the club says about him and Aarts.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
We did it a couple of times yesterday. No funny business allowed. Loved it.
Absolutely.
Loved seeing Nank bury a Crouch head in the dirt.
And good on Vlas for getting back a Tex for his sling on Baker. Cost us 50m but luckily no goal (from my fuddled memory :cool:)

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Great report QuickDraw. Thanks for doing it. Cruising to a 44 point win against an opponent who was giving it everything just before finals is nice. The rest of the comp should be scared...very scared.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Absolutely.
Loved seeing Nank bury a Crouch head in the dirt.
And good on Vlas for getting back a Tex for his sling on Baker. Cost us 50m but luckily no goal (from my fuddled memory :cool:)
Nank got 50, but we’d been awarded a free from the Baker incident, fortunately Vlas’ unnecessary (imo) actions didn’t lose it.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Great report QuickDraw. Thanks for doing it. Cruising to a 44 point win against an opponent who was giving it everything just before finals is nice. The rest of the comp should be scared...very scared.
Agree.
Great hit out.
The Crows roughed/toughed it out and were physical at times against us. Second half at times was pretty fierce but we put the foot down for a comfortable win.

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Commentators said he's contracted for next year. Roo said something about do we go youth or keep him for helping out the young 'uns.

He would be embarrassing himself playing on. Tex has no shame though, so likely he will and get the bucks

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Centre Bounce Attendance:

Interesting stats, Caddy mainly slotted into the wing rotations, not forward as some predicted. Chol rarely gave a chop out at the centre bounce. Dusty also did not spend time forward, in the guts the whole game. Chol played all first half deep forward but was moved up the ground inthe 2nd half. Nanks is an absolute beast. What he does is very under-rated.

1600565781704.png

Reactions: 3 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
I didn't notice anything at the game, but on the replay they said they thought it might be a corky. He came on and toughed it out as far as I can tell.
I'm keen to see what the club says about him and Aarts.
Thanks

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Nope not a corky. Watch the replay, he landed awkwardly on his knee and that's when he went off. Then it was taped but he ripped it off and came back on. Wonder if he was given an injection. If so it's a little bit worrying as to what he might have done.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Nope not a corky. Watch the replay, he landed awkwardly on his knee and that's when he went off. Then it was taped but he ripped it off and came back on. Wonder if he was given an injection. If so it's a little bit worrying as to what he might have done.
Thanks TL. Just confirms that we get better information on PRE when compared to what they dribble in the media.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Jacks last goal. He seemed to start "off the mark" and step "around the corner " to kick from the mark. Sort of a query in that if he did in the reverse order it would be play on and so not allowed after the siren. And if he had cribbed on the angle the umpire would make hi go back in line with the mark.
Anyone know if rules allow it or was I just seeing something that didn't occur?
Don't get me started on Buddy's "natural arc" that they allowed.