Game Day Tigers v Demons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Demons

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Hawkins kicked 5 tonight. He is slowly reaching towards Jacks goal tally as both move towards the end of careers.
Jack to match on Monday.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Hawkins kicked 5 tonight. He is slowly reaching towards Jacks goal tally as both move towards the end of careers.
Jack to match on Monday.
It's unbelievable the praise Hawkins gets from the media but jack bends him in the real numbers..
More Coleman's
More Goals.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I'm sorry kids we have too many snow flakes currently playing.
This might get Geelong Sydney ugly.
We couldn't play 4 qtrs against a shiit side like Sydney. Melbourne will torch us.
We invented the pressure snall forward, We had 43 to choose from, but now we have 1 and I'm in better form.
We have 6ft+ blokes that play like they are still playing in the under 16's.
If Hardwick gets a win on Mondey night, it will prove to many he can out coach the the opposition. Brad Scott ripped Goodwin a new one. In saying that if we win Goodwin needs to resign immediately.

*Melbourne are shittt too.
Besides Gawn lever Petrecca & Oliver the rest a bush footballers.
May looks like his in 2021 form.

**Elvis to kick 5

Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
We need to play Dusty, Chimp and Shai more through the midfield. We saw a thirty three year old Dangerfield torch the Swans last night. Let's get a greater spread of players through there rather than just have Taranto, Hopper and Meatball almost all the time.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Momentai went up before acceptances as the old radio commentators used to say

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Doogle

Outstanding win by our VFL team. Hopefully a sign for things to come on Monday.

Reactions: 9 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Great win by our boys in the VFL. Undermanned and against a previously undefeated Casey (with the likes of Tom McDonald, Ben Brown, Harmes playing…). Jack Ross was great

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
What really pisses me off is the vfl listed boys mean jack *smile* to tigers list as they belong to anyone wanting them with early picks

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
I can't shake the feeling that we going to.be bottom 4 all year,if u include the practice matches we won 2 from 7 games .