Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
effort was there. not a terrible effort tonight, the young blokes will learn from that.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Out: Naish, Egg, Graham, Aarts, Soldo, Short, Rioli, KMac
In: Cotch, Dion, Sheds, Houli, Nank, Caddy, Astbury, Stack, premiership.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yet another game at Giants Stadium we should have won. Blew it.
Yep that's 3 out the last 4 we should have won up there and we have blown every one due to our own incompetence. Tonight takes the cake. Gianst flew the white flag in the last quarter and a half and we were too inept to take advantage.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
6.14 says everything to me. A team of bananas

When was the last clean entry into the forward line without our talls being mobbed by 4 backmen.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Lynch misses, Shai misses 2 easy ones, Marlion Misses, Higgins misses amongst others.

Thats where we lost the game.

Gutted just pissed 4 points and 2nd spot down the drain with 3 tough games to come.

Agree. Kicking for goal was putrid.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
It's not even the kicking into the fwd 50 that is the issue. It is the fact we have zero presence once the ball isn't marked. Was our strength with Rioli, Butler and Castagna sweeping everything that wasn't marked. Now, if we don't mark it the ball is easily swept out.

Reactions: 4 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Wasted that one. It could really haunt us in a short season. Toby Greene was absolute class.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Tommy and Jack combination just not working.
Neither are strong in the air at the moment.
CCJ needed desperately. We are too easy to defend.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just undermanned. An insipid North is one thing, but can’t expect young players to show poise beyond their years under pressure.
No way mate. We should have won regardless. Dominated the second quarter and also the last quarter and a half. Complete ineptitude in our forward line and horrendous skill level cost us the game.

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
What an absoute disgrace... 6 goals 14. Dont deserve to win with that garbage. Its back to the Tigers of old. Crap return for all the hard work. They shud be totally embarrassed and apologise to the faithful who bought memberships. Hell i am angry about this.
Slight overreaction here Perc.
It was disappointing but not embarrassing.
One bloke beat us Green

Reactions: 1 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Make no mistake, we lost that game in the 2nd quarter!!!!
Bitterly disappointing