GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
No drama's
We got this again.
Tigers by, hmmmm let's say 41 points.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Probably too much to expect, but I hope the umps are looking for the off-the-ball pushing infringements that Bris taggers got away with last week against Rankine at ball ups. Prestia could be targeted, he's used to dealing with it.

• Haha

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Probably too much to expect, but I hope the umps are looking for the off-the-ball pushing infringements that Bris taggers got away with last week against Rankine at ball ups. Prestia could be targeted, he's used to dealing with it.

Let's jut hope the umpiring is fair and consistent, seems to be too much to ask for when Richmond is playing

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Can see the difference lynch makes already. Two marks Bris would have taken brought to ground and halved.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Just sayin but that early free against Nank was a push in the side, not in the back