GAME DAY Tigers V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Lions

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Does anyone know if the 36 points half time deficit is an all-time record for Richmond to come back from and win?
This list shows every instance of recovering from 39 points or more at half time and there are no Richmond wins among them.

Read somewhere it was our equal second best HT comeback Denmark

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Does anyone know if the 36 points half time deficit is an all-time record for Richmond to come back from and win?
This list shows every instance of recovering from 39 points or more at half time and there are no Richmond wins among them.
weren't we 52 down against the Hawks & came back & won, under Plough, 2003 or 4 from memory

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

51 pts in 2003, but was only 27at 1/2 time

I remember listening to it whilst sinking cans in my pool up in Newman in the Pilbara

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

51 pts in 2003, but was only 27at 1/2 time

I remember listening to it whilst sinking cans in my pool up in Newman in the Pilbara
Pretty sure Stafford broke Everett’s jaw in a ruck contest and that’s when it swung our way

Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Just reminded me of the game when one of Stafford's female fans jumped the fence and chased him around. Very odd that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The old codger is again sooking about Stkilda's job on Neale.
Does the old codger know an 18 kid bent over Neale?
Neale is a kokslap

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user