Game Day - Tigers v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Roos

E

easy_tiger

Baron Samedi said:
Goddam, I don’t know why but I really hate the kangaroos.

Can anyone tell me why?

they bullied us for 20 years. David King, the *smile*, tore our hearts out almost as often as Gary Ablett.

It was a badge of honour amongst our players wives to get Wayne Carey to sign the hood of their clitorises.

They'de line up outside the North rooms with these really fine point textas.

We dont play the dump well at all, and we are bereft of a Rioli tonight,

so Tigers by 17

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Just need to deliver today as per our coaches cliches

- Believe in our possess
- We can only control what we can
- Follow the process
- They play their role
- with in these 4 walls we knew what he was capable of

:p whatever it takes - get the 4 points vs a foe we have traditionally struggled to defeat over the last 30 years - NO injuries and we wake up Saturday happy !

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
North to come out of the blocks early, show a bit of endeavour and have a small lead.

Commentators get excited and spout cliches about shinboner spirit and how Shaw could really be a coach.

Tigers win by 30.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
Goddam, I don’t know why but I really hate the kangaroos.

Can anyone tell me why?

Possibly because we have been their bunnies on many occasions. Also because of their once coach..Brad S.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Hmmmm - we got Margets and bloody Razor tonight so expect a large deficit in free kicks for us..

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
what i dont like is the unknown due to their coaching situation. will they come to play, or did they have their lift last week? either way, i wish it had unfolded a few weeks down the track.

another thing i don't like are our 4th quarters. if we don't have a solid lead by 3 quarter time, i'll be worried. and we never flog Norf.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
percyms said:
Hmmmm - we got Margets and bloody Razor tonight so expect a large deficit in free kicks for us..
One of those clowns is bad enough, both is an impending disaster.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
graystar1 said:
Possibly because we have been their bunnies on many occasions. Also because of their once coach..Brad S.

I think it goes deeper than that.
Norf and their handful of supporters are a spiteful bunch due to their inadequacy and irrelevance as a football club.
They are not gracious winners and are equally bad when they lose.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
percyms said:

not if all fans are polite, and cheer them nicely.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
With Baker and Butler in attack, it's the mosquito and the fly. Bang the goals boys. We should win this game easily if we stop thinking twice and compose ourselves.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Bit of a mystery, this game. Could be an easy win to us or it could be really tight or even a defeat.

North were tough to beat last year when they were more united. Shaw is obviously giving the players a clean slate, beginning with the winning team from last week. Guessing that non-performers will be out of the team, no matter who they are.

North haven't been combining very well this year. They tend to handpass to teammates standing too close, which play into our pressure game. Hunt them, force the turnovers and make them count, and we should get the points.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Bit of a mystery, this game. Could be an easy win to us or it could be really tight or even a defeat.

North were tough to beat last year when they were more united. Shaw is obviously giving the players a clean slate, beginning with the winning team from last week. Guessing that non-performers will be out of the team, no matter who they are.

North haven't been combining very well this year. They tend to handpass to teammates standing too close, which play into our pressure game. Hunt them, force the turnovers and make them count, and we should get the points.

Unless we put on a mediocre performance like we did against the Dogs on the same ground, The Dump, we should coast in.

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

you should take the +100 to -100 spread L2

maybe cover your arse with the draw too?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This game has a Gaspar-Gate feel to it, but this time it's #lolNorf who will suffer the indignity of being on the wrong side of the AFL record winning margin