Game Day - Tigers v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Roos

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
You've taken the 3 out that don't support your argument from this year, god knows why (rhetorical question :)) and we're still over 35%. That is still a significant bounce. stick the 3 in this year and its off the charts.

Obviously you didn't read my post. I acknowledged that this year has been an anomaly, two of the three did beat much higher teams as I stated in the post you replied to but historically all the way back to 2007 it's nowhere near as exciting as you want to make it. All but 1 game wins were against teams no more than TWO spots above them on the ladder. Not really sure why you can't comprehend. Not a big deal, just looking factually in depth rather than on the surface.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Obviously you didn't read my post. I acknowledged that this year has been an anomaly, two of the three did beat much higher teams as I stated in the post you replied to but historically all the way back to 2007 it's nowhere near as exciting as you want to make it. All but 1 game wins were against teams no more than TWO spots above them on the ladder. Not really sure why you can't comprehend. Not a big deal, just looking factually in depth rather than on the surface.

We'll have to agree to disagree loveydove. I'm talking it up you're talking it down. As TM said, if you sack your coach mod season you're getting flogged every week, you go from little hope to nudging even money. Pretty cut and dried AFAIC.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
We'll have to agree to disagree loveydove. I'm talking it up you're talking it down. As TM said, if you sack your coach mod season you're getting flogged every week, you go from little hope to nudging even money. Pretty cut and dried AFAIC.

But in many cases they're not getting flogged every week. In only 2 sackings of 17 since 2007 has the team been been on the bottom of the ladder. In 10 cases the team was actually 14th or higher. So often as I suggested next game they've been playing lowish teams themselves. And most of the wins historically have been against teams outside the 8. Surely you take that into account when deciphering how amazing it is. No doubt there's usually an improved performance due to the psychology of the change, I agree totally there.

And I agree, agree to disagree. Time to move on. I presented the detailed stats. People can make up their own opinions.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
But in many cases they're not getting flogged every week. In only 2 sackings of 17 since 2007 has the team been been on the bottom of the ladder. In 10 cases the team was actually 14th or higher. So often as I suggested next game they've been playing lowish teams themselves. And most of the wins historically have been against teams outside the 8. Surely you take that into account when deciphering how amazing it is. No doubt there's usually an improved performance due to the psychology of the change, I agree totally there.

And I agree, agree to disagree. Time to move on. I presented the detailed stats. People can make up their own opinions.

spun stats ;)