GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I know it’s illegal, but I really want to see someone tackle Bailey Smith by the hair.
Actually not illegal ( unless they've changed the rules ) Tommy Alvin, on the run got dragged down by his long flowing locks n bitched n moaned at the maggots about it when he didn't get a free. Hair hanging down far enough meant it couldn't be paid as over the shoulder.
Would be funny as *smile* watching Smiff get rag dolled by that rats nest.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Self indulgent post , however as I drove back up the Hume to Wang on Sadee mornin , couldn’t help but think how bloody good it is to be back going to see the Mighty Tiges at the home of footy, the G .

Regardless of us winning one of the best home an away wins I can remember , the fact we can start of at the London, have a couple with some of PREs finest while we come up with numerous theories on the game ahead, then with most of us been 3121 get to head over to the G an enjoy a ripping game and to top it off head over to the MRR for further analysis and celebration ...Go Tiges

• Love

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Actually not illegal ( unless they've changed the rules ) Tommy Alvin, on the run got dragged down by his long flowing locks n bitched n moaned at the maggots about it when he didn't get a free. Hair hanging down far enough meant it couldn't be paid as over the shoulder.
Would be funny as *smile* watching Smiff get rag dolled by that rats nest.
I thought it might be called too high?

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I think they paid it as legal against Alvin, but only because they just didn’t know what else to do, but then said if it happened in future it would be paid the other way to prevent it from recurring regularly.
I recall the great Peter ‘Woosha’ Welsh tackle Michael Woolnough by the hair in the 1980 GF. He got a free kick paid against him :p

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Shut down dusty you shut down Richmond,

I haven’t heard much about that in the media post game

Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
How good is it getting home at 3.45am after post game celebrations, flicking on the replay with a skin full and then waking up your wife by screaming at the umpires even when you know you’ve won?
Life is great

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks to @Mr Brightside I joined his good self, Taz, Tooheys and caesar in 3121. Normally I have to behave in the MCC, so it was nice to be able to bellow, "RIP HIS HEAD OFF, NANK!" prior to every centre bounce in the second half. Good fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thanks to @Mr Brightside I joined his good self, Taz, Tooheys and caesar in 3121. Normally I have to behave in the MCC, so it was nice to be able to bellow, "RIP HIS HEAD OFF, NANK!" prior to every centre bounce in the second half. Good fun.
3121.... that's code for GHGH ain't it.... Go Hard or Go Home..?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How good is it getting home at 3.45am after post game celebrations, flicking on the replay with a skin full and then waking up your wife by screaming at the umpires even when you know you’ve won?
Life is great
Yes I’ve been guilty of coming home drunk and doing the same. It’s strange though, if there’s no footy on and I go straight to bed and grab my wife on her..........she doesn’t wake up :))

Last edited:
  • Haha