GAME DAY Tiges V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges V Eagles

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Josh J Kennedy (WCE)
Kane Lambert (RICH)
Shannon Hurn (WCE)
Nick Vlastuin (RICH)
Nic Naitanui (WCE)
Dustin Martin (RICH)

Coaches votes, good to see Nick V back to some good form

absolutely astounded Elliot Yeo didn't get a vote.

Seemed clearly the most influential player in the game to me?

7 clearances, 500m gained from 70% TOG

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Josh J Kennedy (WCE)
Kane Lambert (RICH)
Shannon Hurn (WCE)
Nick Vlastuin (RICH)
Nic Naitanui (WCE)
Dustin Martin (RICH)

Coaches votes, good to see Nick V back to some good form
How did Yeo not get one vote? I thought he was best on ground...watching from my lounge room.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
How did Yeo not get one vote? I thought he was best on ground...watching from my lounge room.

dunno how he goes in Brownlows and B&F's? maybe he's one of those invisible star players?

I actually thought he bullied Dusty at several stoppages. :oops:

Ive always been a big fan , so maybe I watch him closely?

but the No.1 clearance bloke on the ground, 5 centre clearances, 15 contested possessions and 8 inside 50's would normally attract 10 votes. (Josh Kelly, 3 centre clearances, 7 aside 50s and 17 cp = 10 votes)

weird

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
No one see Cole BLOCKING Bolton just before Hurn marks the ball.
What the *smile* are the umpires doing?View attachment 12590
Free kick every day of the week except with 10 seconds to go in a thriller at Optus stadium with the Eagles being the Perth team playing. Ump would not have got out alive if he paid it, unfortunately we are the team as usual to be on the receiving end.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007

20 disposals and no goals more times than not won't get you votes. There were better than Yeo from both the eagles and tigers even though yeo did have a good last qtr.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
20 disposals and no goals more times than not won't get you votes. There were better than Yeo from both the eagles and tigers even though yeo did have a good last qtr.

well the coaches agree with you.

but ill take 5 CC, 15CP, 8 i50s and 500mg out of any mid, any week, without hesitation

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Still not over it, woke up at 5am on Monday morning with my mind ticking over... if only this, if only that we would have won BS. Was looking forward to a sleep in.

We still should have won it, but the past 4 games on the road, and the past 3 weeks living out of a suitcase while doing 2 consecutive Syd - Per flights was pretty full on. The WCE boys snuggled up in bed apart from a night or 2 away for the Blues game.

Anyway, might be a blessing in disguise, similar to the QF loss where we were forced to do it the hard way. Take away the last 15 mins when we ran out of juice, we totally controlled the game and should have been goals up but for poor kicking. We played some awesome footy.

I hope this really hurts them. Rest up over the bye, freshen up and make a statement against the Saints. Will be 7 weeks since we have played at our home ground when we play the Saints. Imagine the melts of Cornhole and the Kochies if that happened to them.

We're still in this season up to our eyeballs. Go Tiges!

Reactions: 10 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Didn't think he was that great to be honest. Had a blinder of a last quarter but up until then he'd only had 10 disposals and well beaten. Definitely BOG in the last quarter but I think others (coaches) look for more consistency across 4 quarters.