GAME DAY Tiges v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Hawks

Honest John

Tiger Cub
Sep 12, 2020
As long as St Kilda win, it’s the perfect result. Thought Aarts gave us a midfield & clearance impact in last 5 mins & Stack showed what he can do after a really poor game.
That would put us in 12th spot. We will a flag from there.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Really hard to take much out of that imho , was very much a nothing to play for game, in saying that well done lads for fighting back. I didn’t see anything to change my opinions on any player ,though Ross and Miller showed a bit which may get them another year . Not so much his game, however just the way CJ is now moving gives me great hope for him taking a big step next season.
Agree. Low intensity which further highlights our deplorable kicking & tackling. Miller deserves a year & Ross is simply a ruck rover & that’s it. CCJ does move well - looks super promising now. Nankervis’ new partner.

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
a draw seems a fitting way to end this season ...

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
As much as it doesn’t matter I’m glad we didn’t sneak into 9th somehow.

Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Ha ha ha that last quarter was hilarious. 5 goals down with 7-8 minutes to go and we somehow kick the last 5 goals of the game to grab a draw. Funny stuff.

Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Ha ha ha that last quarter was hilarious. 5 goals down with 7-8 minutes to go and we somehow kick the last 5 goals of the game to grab a draw. Funny stuff.
Priceless, put a smile on my face ..

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Was that a teaser from Dimma?

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Pick 8 if Freo win and pick 7 if Saints win. Go Saints!!!
So:

Rnd 1 : Pick 7 or 8,
Pick 18 (worse case tied to Geelong)
Rnd 2 : Two of either Pick, (24,25 or 27)
Rnd 3 : Pick 40 locked away (tied to GC).
Pick 43 or 44 tied to us.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not the most memorable game I have ever watched but the last few minutes were exciting.
However, I saw enough of the young kids to think our future is no that bleak. CCJ. Ross, Miller for a first gamer and glimpses of RCD have plenty of upsides. Dow and Martyn are work in progress as well so we could have a pretty good team replacing the old stalwarts over the next season or two

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
So:

Rnd 1 : Pick 7 or 8,
Pick 18 (worse case tied to Geelong)
Rnd 2 : Two of either Pick, (24,25 or 27)
Rnd 3 : Pick 40 locked away (tied to GC).
Pick 43 or 44 tied to us.
That is a very solid draft hand. Well done to the club

• Love

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Really hard to take much out of that imho , was very much a nothing to play for game, in saying that well done lads for fighting back. I didn’t see anything to change my opinions on any player ,though Ross and Miller showed a bit which may get them another year . Not so much his game, however just the way CJ is now moving gives me great hope for him taking a big step next season.
Ross will get another year unless he's traded as he's contracted for 2022. Miller not so sure. Feel one of Garth and Miller will go, probably not both now with Astbury retiring/