GAME DAY Tiges v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Hawks

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
The year is over and good riddance 2021.

It's all about farewelling Dave and seeing our young players take centre stage. Maybe a gift to Clarko from Dimma too.

Enjoy the game.

Reactions: 6 users

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
I've been thinking about what would make me switch off the telly after just five minutes. This is what would do it for me:
  • Ben Miller drops a simple mark and knocks out Astbury in the one action.
  • Will Martyn twice gets caught HTB through a total lack of awareness combined with hospital handballs from Castagna.
  • Lynch kicks three consecutive points from the goal square - plus an OOB on the full - then Hawks go coast to coast for a goal in the fastest time ever recorded.
Please add your own version of what would cause you to either, turn the telly off, or put your boot through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Does anyone happen to have the average age, games, weight, height stats of the respective teams playing today?

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Tried I couldn't find it, I normally get it post game via clicking on the game result.

RichmondAttributeHawthorn
187.0cmHeight189.0cm
84.5kgWeight87.4kg
25yr 0mthAge26yr 9mth
85.1Games120.3
Total Players By Games​
RichmondGamesHawthorn
10Less than 506
350 to 994
4100 to 1496
5150 or more6

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bugger it ,let’s get this done for DTLD , there’s enough poor recruiting clubs to let the gun players through to MC , let’s embrace 9th it’s been so looooooooong :))

Reactions: 1 user