GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Ross, Naish, Houli, Castagna, Rioli........meh........too many spuds
You have lost the plot.

Those players especially the last 3 have been crucial to us winning 3 flags.

I get they maybe slightly out of form but dont disrespect them.

You have NFI.

Reactions: 9 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Its as simple as winning the midfield battle. We do this and we win the game. Thats one area of the ground where they have the advantage.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I know everyone thinks he's as slow as treacle these days but I wouldn't mind a late change with Caddy coming in to play on Rich to basically punch him up. (Figuratively speaking of course! )
Maybe give Rioli a spell as sub and if the Caddy Rich thing doesn't work he can go to Birchell and they can out treacle eachother!

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Perfect Brisbane day today. Having a drink and lunch at the yacht club before heading into town for the pre game function and game.

Go Tiges!
20210521_123757.jpg

Reactions: 17 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
I know we should lose this and i know I've been the messenger of doom recently but I feel weirdly confident now. Which means we'll definitely lose
Got you covered Ant. I picked Brisbane in the Pick 3. I am coming stone-cold motherless last.

Reactions: 1 user

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Welcome home Tigers! What fond memories the Gabba holds. Can't wait to head off after work and see the boys live again.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I haven't been able to bet on the AFL for 10 years. Just saw we were $3 and made my comeback. Ridiculous.
Its almost like the bookies and the pundits don't realise that Brisbane have some pretty important players out too

Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
You have lost the plot.

You have NFI.

You guys are living in the past. Lots of multiple premiership players that fall by the wayside when form and confidence wane. I could have added Astbury to that group of names very easily also.

None of those players have earnt their spot in the team this year.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
You have lost the plot.

You have NFI.

Try that ignore function - it's a winner

Reactions: 5 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Tonight could be one of those nights where everything goes right and we get the job done easily.

Trip away for the boys, lovely weather and a return to that 2020 Premiership Triumph.

I see good things happening.

There will be a bag kicked by an RFC forward tonight..............