GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Welcome to free hit day... looking forward to seeing our young kids go again. Tiges by 1pt.

Reactions: 4 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Confidence building match this one. I feel like we are in a race rounding the turn on the rails, in the middle of the pack. Just have to time our run down the straight and pip everyone at the line.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
can't call this one.

If our backline clicks, Bakes will do the rest and I think we win

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Welcome to free hit day... looking forward to seeing our young kids go again. Tiges by 1pt.
All the so called experts don't give us a hope, which I believe puts all the pressure on them. I actually feel confident we can win strangely enough. #gotiges

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Tigers in a landslide.
Even the stats will be obliterated which will irk Fagan.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm really surprised 0/12 'experts' tipped Richmond on AFL.com.

I get that we are underdogs,

but no chance?

could be a world first

'nobody gives reigning B2B champs a chance'

Im starting to think Dusty kicks 11 and Brisbane kick the lowest score in history, in a flogging

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Brisbane have beaten Gold Coast, Carlton, Essendon, Freo, Collingwood and Port. Lost to bulldogs, geelong and sydney.

They have some key players out from their midfield and backline

we can win this.

Reactions: 13 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Statistically there is nothing between the teams. Brisbane’s wins are Pies, Bombers, Freo, Port (who are in poor form atm) and the Blues. I am not sure why they are such strong favourites?

Reactions: 1 user

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
We Win and Win Well
Jack and Tom to kick a bag each with half of thier backline out

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i don't think we'll win but... we have a lot of things in our favour. They have a couple of outs (Gardiner is the guy that takes Dusty when he goes forward, so that will hurt them), our strong record in Brisbane. 1 loss in 10 years against them, their style of play suits us, a couple of kids will get some confidence from last week.

I reckon Richmond at the line is easy money.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Brisbane have beaten Gold Coast, Carlton, Essendon, Freo, Collingwood and Port. Lost to bulldogs, geelong and sydney.

They have some key players out from their midfield and backline

we can win this.
Makes us well matched....we have beaten one good team and lost to three others in the 8.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I know we should lose this and i know I've been the messenger of doom recently but I feel weirdly confident now. Which means we'll definitely lose

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Hopefully we get the 4points an no injuries, however with so many out for both teams I don’t think will learn much for September

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Only 2 reasons people aren’t on board is the QF loss last year, and probably our injury list.

this place has become a 2nd home for us.
No Neale playing either

Agree and our injury lists aren't that different.

We are without Prestia, Edwards, Cotchin, Bolton and Lambert out of our best 22. Our forward line and defence are basically full strength but midfield underdone.
They are without Neale, Berry, Lester and Gardiner. The latter 2 aren't big names but are really important players for the Lions. They generally take the more mobile tall and the next taller opponent. They would have taken Jack and Dusty.

If we can match them in the midfield (particularly around clearances) then we will run them all the way as I think our forward line can stretch their under done backline but we need to move the ball and get seperation inside forward 50 like we did against the Dogs. Reckon Lynch will need to almost play a decoy role and free the forward 50 up for Jack and Dusty. Do that and we win.

Our backline matches up well against their forward line generally.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We've pulled the US vs Them lever. I expect to leave the rest of the AFL awestruck for the rest of the season.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I felt a little worried about our personel, like do we play Caddy or CCJ, but we're a good chance.
Tiges by a goal, and a bit ..