GAME DAY Tiges V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges V Port

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
When we are on song like this last quarter we are unbeatable but we are not consistent over the whole game. However l will take that win with a smile

Reactions: 4 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I was all for Sgt Pepper last year. I was *smile* down.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I would have Sgt Pepper.
Is that Powell-Pepper. If so thought he was poor tonight. Rioli completely cleaned up when he was on him in the first half. Don't know what his season's been like, I don't watch many Port games.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Nice win fellas...first time in ages we had total control of a game

Reactions: 5 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Mark my words.
We win this premiership.
I know it's only Port but it's the nostrils flaring, the tackling and the surge.
We are back.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Guess we should have put faith in the medical team regarding Nanks. What a game. Some were saying a couple of weeks ago they thought Soldo was the better player atm. Soldo is nowhere near Nanks.

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Good six goal win interstate. We're still making too many errors but our best is great and we didn't lapse in effort all night.

The kids lifted in the second half - Sonz 5 touches first half, finished with 20. MoJu worked all night, Ross got better, Cumbo ditto. Miller was good. Gibbo not at his best but not disgraced.

KMac important defensive contribution. Runs his arse off and gets back to help.

Short had some worrisomely weak efforts in the first half. Got better but he's a long way from elite at the moment.

Let's hop Tigga's okay.

Reactions: 7 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
When we are on song like this last quarter we are unbeatable but we are not consistent over the whole game. However l will take that win with a smile
Thought we were pretty consistent tonight. Won all quarters except 2nd where we lost by a point. It was an impressive game I thought. Port haven't been winning but lost to all of Demons, Pies and Cats by 14 points or less in previous 3 so haven't been in bad form.

Reactions: 2 users