GAME DAY Tiges V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges V Port

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
MJ hasn’t found his place in the side seems lost
He loves chasing and tackling
Falls short when it comes to doing something with the ball when he plays on
He certainly adds to the fwd mix. I Think it’s probably still as a sub at this point though. His impact in the second half as a sub is so stark with his pace and tackling pressure on tiring opposition legs … interesting to see what they do with him.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good six goal win interstate. We're still making too many errors but our best is great and we didn't lapse in effort all night.

The kids lifted in the second half - Sonz 5 touches first half, finished with 20. MoJu worked all night, Ross got better, Cumbo ditto. Miller was good. Gibbo not at his best but not disgraced.

KMac important defensive contribution. Runs his arse off and gets back to help.

Short had some worrisomely weak efforts in the first half. Got better but he's a long way from elite at the moment.

Let's hop Tigga's okay.
Sad about Short. He's the team lifter when he plays well.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
How much better do we look when we win clearance. Gives the forwards a chance and allows for repeat entries.

Still think there’s room for Stack in this team, but off halfback. All eyes on VFL tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Let's put this win in context. No Grimes, half a game without Flossy and we don't fold. Great win Tiges. May we make the finals and slay many a team.

Reactions: 12 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
D. Rioli has become elite
Sonsie will be elite
Shai could be best in comp if he could kick his goals

Reactions: 8 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
What time did you get on the juice?

You might need a nap before the game starts.

Set your alarm though.

Well it would have been an 80 point win if we took all our chances.

I'll take it though.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Mark my words.
We win this premiership.
I know it's only Port but it's the nostrils flaring, the tackling and the surge.
We are back.
yep. I've been saying to people, 'we get in the 8, we win the thing' ..

fear kills minds, and teams will fear us

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That number 11 that came on. He’s an interesting type. Why have we been hiding him for so long ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Doogle

Tiger Cub
May 1, 2018
Melbourne
Still cannot fathom how Castagna is the sub...

Imagine you're in the crowd after the game and Castagna is coming up to you with a footy. It's like a 70/30 chance that the ball ends up in someone else's hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Good six goal win interstate. We're still making too many errors but our best is great and we didn't lapse in effort all night.

The kids lifted in the second half - Sonz 5 touches first half, finished with 20. MoJu worked all night, Ross got better, Cumbo ditto. Miller was good. Gibbo not at his best but not disgraced.

KMac important defensive contribution. Runs his arse off and gets back to help.

Short had some worrisomely weak efforts in the first half. Got better but he's a long way from elite at the moment.

Let's hop Tigga's okay.
Jack, (the other one) is the worry, Im not so sure.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Stick that bow and arrow up your arse Duursma.
that actually has the same syllables as 'shoot that poison arrow (through my heart)' by ABC. That will be in my head for a week now, with your lyrics I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users